RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Full Game) Designer's Sin

Rep:
Level 83
UPDATE AS OF 11/16/10: The download link does not work unfortuantly. I'm looking for my old jump drive that contained the game. Sorry for the inconvience.

Download link
http://www.filefront.com/13954211/DS.zip/

Designer's sin

Synopsis: A boy does not credit some people when he finished his rpg maker game so a black ball guy from his computer zaps him into his game to teach him a lesson.

genre: education, comedy, tutorial
difficulty: very easy
game play length: 15 minutes. 18 minutes maybe if you try to find all the secret dialogue.

The game is great. Just be sure to fix the font. Instructions are included. I made this game for my friend who just started rpg maker. I reccomend sharing this to other begginer rpg makers. Credits are there too.

Oh yeah critique this game please (to everyone). Comment on my profile.

It's a rpg maker 2003 game

Editor's note
Upon replaying this game I found some errors. In one part I spelled you, uou. I also said top left instead of top right at a certain part. And finally I spelled hop instead of shop. I take full responsibilty over my mistake and I will be sure to test play future games with more thinking and thoughts on improving. These mistakes are very minor so don't worry about it. Well have fun.

Thanks,
the_M_man.

Some major news!!
This week, august 10th-13th this game has reached it's prime on how many was downloaded this week...... 5. Those 5 people probably experienced the best 10 minutes of fun for a while. So for the 300 people who looked at this page and not download this then that's too bad. I forgive you all. You can download this game still and it teaches you how to fix your font in a read me file. Have fun you all.

Thanks,
the_M_man
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:40:57 AM by the_M_man »

Rep:
Level 83
Contestant - GIAW 9
I enjoyed that!

That was pretty funny dude. I think the cube sprites are my fav thus far. ;"D

;"D

Who said i was Wack?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sounds kind of funny. I'll try it out.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Haha, genius.

Rep:
Level 83
Ha, ha, ha :D

Thanks everyone.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
A really unique idea of a game.
Just fix the Download link since it doesn't work for me :D