RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Touhou MADNESS~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Spoiler for WARNING! The Following Video Contains Explicit Sounds & Scenes enough to Blow your mind, we are not responsible for any navigability or damage, thank you =D:

Spoiler for Need to refresh that Mind? TONGUE TWISTER BUNNIES!!<.<:

This is a subtitled flash video of Touhou M-1: TeiReisen

Okay... PUN TIME!

1:19 There are various ways to call Akyuu. Akyu, Akyuu, Akyuun, A? (9 = kyuu), AQN, etc. etc.

2:20 Tei it... the actual literal translation is reverse the sentence "Say it." (I.tte). If you reverse it in Japanese, it becomes "te.i" (That's how you pronounce Tewi's name)

3:47
Saiyaku = disgusting, gross, horrible, etc.
Zayaku = Suppository.

6:27 Cinderella Cage is Touhou: Imperishable Night Stage 5 BGM, it's also known as Tei's BGM.

6:55 Takara Hong Mirin. It's a pun about Chi... Mei Ling's name. Search Wikipedia about "Mirin" to know better.

I don't know but, for some reason, this one was a lot harder to do than the others.

Spoiler for Not Enough? >__> FINE!:
Sorry, No Panic Buttons this Time.

Every Touhou-Related Video SHALL GO OVER HERE & BE UPDATED D<
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 12:21:01 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
These things are so stupid.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Holk expresses his distaste in the form of a fact.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Touhou = Love.

But, what the hell is up with that first video? I've seen the original of that, but that was just... Well, I don't really know what to call it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'd probably like them if I spoke Japanese and was a girl.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Holk has putten a Valid Point . . .

But Holk, :V What about people who are like . . . you know who :V

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I love Touhou but...
if we want to show them decent ones either the maikaze one or the iosys vids or the music vids like locked girl :u

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I love Touhou but...
if we want to show them decent ones either the maikaze one or the iosys vids or the music vids like locked girl :u

Spoiler for Locked girl:

Spoiler for Cirno's Perfect 'Math' Class:

Spoiler for Marisa Stole the Precious Thing:

Spoiler for Fragrance of Oriental Sunflower:

I'll keep looking ;A; My contacts must know more!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 12:17:15 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd probably like them if I spoke Japanese and was a girl.

Touhou is a bullet hell series, and these are characters from it.
you'd probably like them if you were a fan of the series.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
I like bullet hell games, but I still don't see how that would make me like music I don't understand and badly drawn jailbait. (Excusing my avatar, that is) It doesn't matter who the character is, because the plot is always the same: don't die. I'd still probably like them if I was an Japanese girl, though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: It's the Fans, not the games itself Namckor, the fanbase sorta gave it more life to the characters & such >___>;;; Holk pretty much has a point D: I'd say it's like people like holk but had a more 'innovating' way to sort things out in their own way to actually make it . . . what it is now >___>;; If I make sence.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I like bullet hell games, but I still don't see how that would make me like music I don't understand and badly drawn jailbait. (Excusing my avatar, that is) It doesn't matter who the character is, because the plot is always the same: don't die. I'd still probably like them if I was an Japanese girl, though.

I disagree
the plot depends

In EoSD, you are trying to make Remilia remove the red mist because it will cause trouble for the other world as well, while Remilia only wants to walk in the day without a parasol since she's a vampire. But if you're Marisa you...assumed that the culprit is rich and has some "goodies"

In Phantasmagoria of Flower View you are finding out what causes the outbreak of flowers and stuff like those

etc.etc.etc.