RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favourite Game

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This topic has probably been made, but I do not know about it, therefore it does not exist. QED. Proof by omniscience.

Anyway, put your favourite game of all time. No lists of 100 fucking games. Make a decision. I will allow for a maximum of three games, provided none of those games are in the same genre, or a maximum of two games in one genre.

Anyway, mine is:

Betrayal at Krondor
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 03:34:25 AM by Seamus »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Baldur's Gate

Rep:
Level 87
Hard to choose, but I guess:

Banjo-Kazooie

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
My favorite game changes from time to time, but

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

See, I made mine big and bold so it stands out.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Irock always has to be different. It's so annoying that it's cute.

Also, Banjo-Kazooie is such a good game.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, so far I love every game in this thread.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Mine's a tie.
Either Final Fantasy IV, or Xenogears

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I have so many favorites...but I think it's the whole Prince Of Persia series cuz it is just too good.

Will decide the best POP after IV comes out =D
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Legend of Dragoon and Beneath a Steel Sky

Beneath a Steel Sky is an old abandonware now, but it was awesome when I first tried it out a few years ago. ;8
EDIT : And it still is.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 94
Is that the point and click game where you're kidnapped by aliens or something? I think I played through that a long time ago. It was pretty good, as I can remember.

Rep:
Level 89
Final Fantasy VI
Turok:Dinosaur Hunter
Red Alert 2

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
My favorite would be Resident Evil 4.  My most favorite from childhood is LoD for sure.  HAP-HA! DOUBLE SLASH!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This is hard. ;o;

It comes down to either Resi4 or Final Fantasy 1.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Fallout 2
Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature is probably the game I've put the most hours into ever. It makes me happy. :)

Rep:
Level 87
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Devil May 3: Dante's Awakening
Hitman

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
I know people are going to want to stab me for this but

1) FF7 (dont shoot please >.<)
2) Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
3) DBZ: Boudokai Tenkaichi 3

but the game i've played the most in my life next to FF7 is probs the Pokemon GB/A games XD

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I can't decide, i honestly couldn't say.

Right now i'm leaning towards...

PAPER MARIO
KINGDOM HEARTS

And for whatever reason, I'm really clamoring for some FF9 right now, I never got far in it, so it doesn't make much sense.

Also, it's sort of funny that all of the games i just named are criticized for being incredibly kiddy :P

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
i get that when i say kingdom hearts is cool XD.

And FF9 never really makes sense till the end of disk 3 >.< it would have been awesome if they had actually put a little more thought into it :/

Rep:
Level 84
StarcrĂ…ft
-Old-
Parasite Eve

-New-
SSBB
Starcraft [Pwnage]

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
-New-
SSBB

Every time I think I can't hate this guy anymore, he goes and 1-ups himself.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
Lol every one really does have it in for this dude huh? XD

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hate you too.

Walking Billboard
Rep: