RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[hiring][spriter]????? ~ Massive Blooming Crystals

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Touhou Kesshouka
????? ~ Massive Blooming Crystals

Just a reminder that this is still in alpha phase and we kinda need some sprites animated first so we can have great stuff for the programmer to work with

Story

Alice, the seven colored puppeteer, was alone at night doing a magical experiment in her own cottage at the forest of magic, when something went wrong...

Renko Usami is a bored person, she's also interested in the supernatural, together with her best friend Maribel Han they decided to look for a while until they stumbled into an old shrine, neither the two knew that they have been transported into the mystical world of Gensokyo, where different creatures such as youkai (demon), fairies, vampires and more!

Wandering around aimless, armless, and unexperienced, they almost became demon food until a kind person saved them. Their arrival was just in time for something unexpected, a thread has loomed around Gensokyo and hungry for adventure, Renko rushed in towards the danger meeting new friends and allies and an experience of a life time.

Spoiler for Incomplete Character List:

Spoiler for Artwork:

Spoiler for Screenshots:

Spoiler for Stuff done:
Currently done:
-Main Story
-Outline of Battle System
-Outline of Leveling System
-Characters

Working on:
-Basic program and debugging
-Sprites
-Script

In the future:
-Get music
-Work on game design

We need help

We're currently working on a Touhou fangame, but we lack spriters, well I'm a spriter and so is mirage but we lack the time so I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping us animate the sprites.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 08:16:59 AM by Nessiah »

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Just a bump! Added info and stuff :3
We really need a spriter to help us :<

Rep:
Level 87
Are you wanting battle sprites or Character sets?

Rep:
Level 85
The sprites can be seen at the incomplete list of characters. I kinda need help animating them :3 But if it's a problem then charsets in summon night style

Like that :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 10:27:52 PM by Nessiah »