RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Project of the Month winner for March 2009
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 04:32:51 PM by maxteam01 »
Visit MAX TEAM Official Website at:
http://maxteam01.blogspot.com/

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
This looks awesome and I'm a huge Wonderboy fan so I'll definitely DL this
http://billybullshot.blogspot.com

Go here and play my game.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it looks pretty cool, I like the different style of graphics.

If it's possible though, I'd make the maps a bit less square, use more of the rounded edge pieces and such, to make the shapes of rocks and cliffs and such more random and less linear. (I wouldn't know if you could, cuz I've never seen these tilesets before xD)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I wasn't talking about the lack of perspective

I was talking about how the shapes of these rock platforms look
they could be more varied and natural looking, rather than looking very linear and man made.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I don't mean the tileset
the tileset is fine

I'm talking about the actual mapping n_n;;

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It looks pretty cool. Good luck.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Being a fan of the series I think I can't wait until the end of the year.
I will visit this forum and your website almost everyday for updates.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I Like the platform effect.

You're good at Rpg Making, yes yes.
Good luck with this =D

Also, include huge blood sucking baboons as enemies cuz they're the happening thing these days.
all the ladies like it
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
I played the demo, which was just minigames from what I saw, but either way it seems very interesting! The minigames is a great way to keep away from the boring repetitive play. Good luck, I can't wait til you're done!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you have a collab with the -whole- deviantart community? .-.

UPDATES:

One thing that I hate of rpgmaker games are the charasets: thery are to small and so the characters looks too much unexpressive.
So I used the characters slots at their limits and sometimes for bigger characters I used more than a slot. Look this image and compare to the left a common rtp from rpgmaker and the ones I create for my game.

there's a plugin for RM2k3 that allows for larger charactersets.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:34:53 PM by Cecil »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Awesome. Looking forward to that :3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I have to say, this game looks fucking awesome from the screens. I don't normally play RM games, because so many are shit, but I might give this one a try. Good job on this.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
So is this project finished then? I'd like to move it to Finished Projects if so.

It looks great.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 06:43:22 PM by modern algebra »

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Yay! Another finished project! And this one looks good too! I'll have to play it sometime... like now!  :D

Good work on finishing it!

Rep:
Level 97
Congratulations, Aten has chosen you for March's Project of the Month! This is a great looking game and certainly deserves the nomination :)