RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Music Generator

Rep:
Level 87
In the end, we realize our insignificance.
I hope I posted this in the right place... Anyways... :blizj:
Does anyone know of a good music creator that works well with VX?
Here are my requirements
1-it's gotta be free (Good luck with that one) ;D
2- It's gotta be from easy to medium difficulty to use. ???

Rep:
Level 86
Ok,I dought that there is a such Thing You can't just generate music,You see there own music in games because they make it.

One of the best rpg maker xp games ever!Try it out!
http://www.quintessence-tbv.com

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry, I meant a program that lets you CREATE music. I didn't mean a program that just randomly generates a song. lol :blizj:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
There really isn't one that is free and can let you create your own music from nothing.

There IS Audacity, which allows you to remix another song.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
there is stuff like tabit and finale in which you can compose music

but in that you cant just type the thing you want. you gotta make it and all

you can buy/torrent them~
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
In my own little world...
Ye could always play as a Pirate of the 7 Seas an' plunder them matey.  ;D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Ye could always play as a Pirate of the 7 Seas an' plunder them matey.  ;D
Not if I get there first.

erm...fruityloops?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Yeah, get Fruityloops studio 7 or 8. The best music maker ever.  ;)
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Rep:
Level 87
Wow... This was... Enlightening?

Little help but thanks anyways. I'll just record me playing guitar or something cheep like that. ;)

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
There's a program on Sony Ericson cells that let's you create your own music with 5 different instruments that can play in any order, as well as at the same time, and you choose from like 30-40 different tones/sounds. It's called "MusicDJ". Not sure how to import those files to your cpu though...
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Tunafish Synth has all its features and is very easy to use in the free trial theng, but you cant save your work, per say, but you can export/import midis and export to MP3s, WAV and such like so give it a go
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
how about a piano :D

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
Or a guitar... or even better an ELECTRIC GUITARRRRRRRRRR ROARR!!!!

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
ive got one of those  ;D
I'm so proud
and a piano
im so jealous of myself ;)
[vain much]
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 85
Waht aer yuo lokinog at? dnot look at my theet.
OMG! music generator? :o

Rep:
Level 87
My friend Doom master1122 has found me a nice one. Thing is I forgot the name of it lmao
Anyways, as for MTV Music Generator (which I think you guys are talking about) I have all three. And using anything from those games is very illegal and very hard to do. Since they're only platform games.

Rep:
Level 85
Yeah, get Fruityloops studio 7 or 8. The best music maker ever.  ;)

agreed with this post. samples are all free to use, awesome sequencer as well. get it get it get it!
yes!

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
http://www.gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=66874.0

I know theirs free music program(Not sure if its like everyone likes) listed there, I know the program is called Music Sculpter(As I have it myself  :D).
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am surprised no one has mentioned Ableton Live yet, so I am mentioning it now I guess.  :blizj:

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
I am myself.
Try this
If that link doesn't work, check this link instead: Click Here!

It's called Open Song Composer. It's quite easy to use really, just click 'Make me some music!' and off you go! You will need Java for this, though. To open it, go to the folder where you had unzipped the Open Song Composer into, and open the folder called 'openComposer'.

Open the folder called 'dist'. You will find a .jar file called 'Open_Song_Composer'. Right click it, Open With, look for more programs. Open it with Java(TM) Platform SE Binary. It will take a few seconds, but when it finally opens, just click 'Make me some music!'. Now, save it in a folder of your choice with the name '<name here>.mid'. I really recommend you save it as MID.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:21:20 AM by RedTulip »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This topic is 2 years old, and there are other topics just like this. Please don't necropost.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
You can't generate the emotion of music mannnnn only the human heart can do that

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That's a pretty cool program nonetheless and really useful for RM users who can't compose. Thanks for sharing.