RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITF: We play Metin2

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

ShadowOD showed me this awesome game in chat and I dl it, and to be frank it's the only MMO I've ever accepted simply because it rawks. The game has awesome graphics for a MMO; requirements are low (I think, haven't looked at them :D ).

Currently from what I know ShadowOD, Firerain, me and Arrow play this game and we are looking for MOAR PLAYERS! If you're interested or have a question, pop it up and we'll answer. Later on we'll make an RMRK guild, doesn't that sound fun ^__________^.

-SCREENSHOTS-

Hi there Arrow =D

I'm such a showoff  ::)

-Names-

Lara Crawft - Pumalicious

Arrow - Donalbain

ahref - ahref

Firerain - Firerain

Dr_Sword - Galstaff

BanisherOfEden - loliconlover

Roph - Roph

ShadowOD - ShadowOD (?)

Irockman1 - Irockman1

---

come play with us!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:05:26 PM by Nouman »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
YES.

It's not often I've really gotten into an MMO. Every other one I've tried I've stopped playing within a few days, maybe a little over a week. This one, however- real easy to just pick up and play, simple to level up, and hey, you've got us in there! It's a lot more fun with people you know to pal around with. (We'll help you get started on the right foot, just give us a call!)

GREAT GAME.

Rep:
Level 96
Updated the list.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I've downloaded it and it's pretty cool, the only other MMO i play is corum, but this is alot better  ;D

Rep:
Level 96
updated the list again with Sword's name. I'll update it again when link_999 shares his name. I THINK I saw AngelOfDeath on there today, but when I tried to talk to them I didn't get a response. We'll see where that goes.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll play this on Friday when I'm actually allowed to play games during school. I'll probably download and/or install before then, however. You guys better play for at least a month >:(

Rep:
Level 96

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Just go get a real game, you broke kids.  Save up for guild wars, and join my guild.  It will be a RMRK guild.

Rep:
Level 96
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING, YOU DEVIL!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Whatever, get it for free if you can.  I don't care, its by far the best MMO.  Play with me.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Whatever, get it for free if you can.  I don't care, its by far the best MMO.  Play with me.

Nevah, this game rawks ur cawk. Due to time differences I probably won't be on for some of you american players but ~ see you on weekends.

Also, I'm marrying Arrow in the game when I'm level 25 ;8 4 reals

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
No, this game makes my cock sad.   So very, very sad.  Go buy guild wars, it makes my cock happy.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
No, this game makes my cock sad.   So very, very sad.  Go buy guild wars, it makes my cock happy.

Dear sire, are you out of your mind :0 Who buys game nowadays ::) Play this and make the world go round ~ we need more players.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What a shitty game..

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
oh my bad, my names Danza lol, and bio it's free  ;8 and no monthly charges, helpful when you need to sell yourself to make ends meet  ;9

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Okay I registered an account and I am now downloading the game. I am on dial-up speed for the remainder of the month (Australian internet gets capped) so the download will take me a few days. It doesn't really matter how long it takes since I won't be able to play until next month anyway. Oh well.

I will be joining you guys in 3 or so days I guess. This game better not suck.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Okay I registered an account and I am now downloading the game. I am on dial-up speed for the remainder of the month (Australian internet gets capped) so the download will take me a few days. It doesn't really matter how long it takes since I won't be able to play until next month anyway. Oh well.

I will be joining you guys in 3 or so days I guess. This game better not suck.

You just earned +5 awesome points, fag =D

Also, quests are importante~ atleast 6 of my levels came from quests so don't give crap in them 8U

« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:26:34 AM by Lara Crawft »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Holy shit skanker
Why so much Hp?

Rep:
Level 96
Skanker, get online and play with me you nerd. I'm a level higher than you now. :D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Skanker, get online and play with me you nerd. I'm a level higher than you now. :D

>:0 I wanted to be the best

Holy shit skanker
Why so much Hp?

I dun wanna die :rolleyes:

ARROW YOU WENT TI BED JUST AS I WOKE UP

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'll join.

Name - loliconlover
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 08:40:30 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol de-capitalize my name :D

i kinda need 32,000 gold atm to reset my skills and go over to mirage force(arrow uses this). If your character is a sura do not go for black magic like i did the spells aren't that useful and can be annoying :'(

Rep:
Level 96
Updated because now ROPH PLAYS TOO!

EDIT: Oh yeah I'm level 18 now.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I just reached level 13. I am going to bed now.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
God, how do you play this shitty, shitty game.  Get guild wars, you fools!