RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dark Horizon

Rep:
Level 87
The one who shot the sheriff AND the deputy!
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008

Project logo by Hanzo Kimura

Spoiler for:
  For centuries, the world of Sios was ruled under a peaceful republic. There was barely any violence at all and the fear of war never would
cross a person's mind. That is, until the day Umbra appeared.

UMBRA
     Umbra is an invisible, mysterious, demonic organization who uses dark magic to plauge the people of the world. They use threats on innocent lives
and destruction upon cities in order to make the Republic obey them. The order that held the world together is now a hostage of
what people say is "Satan himself".

GHOST CORPS
     Soon after Umbra stormed into the world, the Chancellor of the Republic pushed to create a resistance group known as the Ghost Corps. Led
by Republic Military Leader Josh Marks, it's purpose was to uncover Umbra's secrets, reveal their identities, and bring them to justice. Umbra,
however, caught on to this resistance's creation early on and demanded it's immediant disbanment. The Chancellor had no choice but to
comply. Josh, however, was not about to let his rebellion fall apart. He continued leading the Ghost Corps on his own and kept it's headquarters
a secret even from the Chancellor. The Ghost Corps are now the only organized group against Umbra.

WATCHERS
     There are many who support Umbra. Some keep it to themselves and some would go as far as to die for Umbra's cause. These people are
known as Watchers.
     Since coming into contact with Umbra is virtualy impossible for the Ghost Corps, the Watchers are their main enemy.

VELES
     There are others out trying to stop Umbra as well. They, however, fight by themselves. These loners are known as Veles. Veles usually don't
get along with each other and are constantly killing one another. To Veles, this whole thing is a race, with Umbra at the finishline.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
<<Coming Soon>>

Game
Spoiler for:
Chapters 1-4 coming soon!

[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 12:53:20 AM by sithlord999 »
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Looks great! Dling now.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
How did you make those picture of your characters??

anyway, looks good!  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for May 2008Project of the Month winner for June 2008
I didn't draw them. They're rips from games by Studio EGO.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
now that you said that, they seem familiar to me now.....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Here's just an improvement on your title image. I got bored. .

Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks! I'll change the image when I get a chance.
I SUPPORT:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
Looks good. Can't wait for release
- My company P:
Detectives

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
looking good so far
I'm gna keep my eye on this one

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
hmm photobucket is good for character ? used Golden Sun Isaac pictures :D  :gba: :gba: :gba:

Now Listenin'
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven ( and listen 4Ever)

Rep:
Level 87
Looks good. Can't wait for release
There's already a demo release.
I SUPPORT:

Jet Set Radio
I know. I'm just stating, I can't wait for the release. And I also haven't had much time to check it out. I'll try to download it tommorow. If not then...maybe the next day.
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
FINISH THE DEMO, I AM BORED WITH IT.

??????? ??????????? ??????? 1947 ????!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Uhh, screenshots?

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for September 2007
Uhh, screenshots?

Ummm... big monster person... there are clearly screenshots there if you look a little harder!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
He's just a noob, ignore him. Listen to the people with higher authority, like me.

D:<

FINISH THIS GAME.

NOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!  :tpg:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for September 2007
You do realise you weren't just talking to the games creator!?  :D

I make Cell Chamber, Sithlord makes this! 

I was just stating that there are screenshots, in a polite way.

Rep:
Level 87
FINISH THIS GAME.

NOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!
I plan to have the complete first chapter finished by either September or October. The past few days i've been going back and changing much of the dialouge in the cutscenes to make it better. There's also going to be a title change very soon too.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
[UPDATE]:
-Added three new screenshots.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Cool, I'll have to get back to playing this, I made it out of the prison.

Rep:
Level 87
Big update. The title has been changed and so has much of the game.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 86
look nice it remind me of something.

can you tell me your battle-bgm come from which game/anime?

i like it

Rep:
Level 87
It was Judai's Theme in the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
I SUPPORT:

Rep:
Level 87
Okay. After like...forever. I finally got around to updating this. Also, this must have gotten moved into the 2k/2k3 projects section by mistake. :P It's an XP game. One of the mods should probably move it. Haha.
I SUPPORT: