RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
This is bad...

Rep:
Level 88
I have unfortunate news to tell...

My computer is dead. And all my files are gone. Well, except for the ones on here that I uploaded.(Thank God)

But, I probably won't be getting another computer for a long time.

I will still try to work on my projects on my friend's computer, but my progress will be much slower.

And, I won't be on RMRK so much...

So, I just thought I would mention it.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
oh man  ;9 ......thats rough....i feel your pain....DAMM YOU COMPUTER VIRUS!!

Rep:
Level 88
Well, it wasn't a virus...

It got hit by lightning.

I had a surge protector and it worked, but...

I didn't think about the phone cord in the back.

I'm REALLY pissed at this. I just finished a map last night that took 2 hours to do... :tpg:

And my dad acts like its MY fault. Thats why I'm at my friend's house. To get away from my dad.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
By Lightning?! even worse......damm a 2-hour map, how your going to make it again?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dont throw the computer away...it might not TOTALLY work, but parts might work. when you get a new comp, take out the hd and put it in the new one, if it works you keep your maps :D
same thing with ram, I wouldn't throw that away because if it works in a new comp, all the better.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Thats a great idea, but the odds of me getting a new computer are not looking good. It took me 6 years just to get my old computer. My dad probably won't get me a new one, because he thinks I won't take care of it. How the hell was I supposed to know it was going to storm? I live in Arkansas. The weather changes every 5 minutes.

Oh, and I'm not mad at Nouman, so sorry if it sounds like I am.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
hey I'm at my grandpa's house to get away from my dad, how coincidential

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
 ;9

This is really sad. Man, lightning.
So sry.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
That sucks...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That is seriously teh sux0r. Best of luck to you.

Voudriez-vous toucher mon croissant ?
Rep:
Level 87
Don't touch at my profile !!!!
Ah bad... But good luck for the next !!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
LIGHTNING?! WTF O_o?!

Hope you somehow save up enough to get a new computer...it'd suck if my comp suddenly got struck by lightning....hey, whats that flash of...LIGHTNING?!

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well i hope that only the power supply got screwed coz you can replace that easily any way

try using your memory it mi8 still work. or your hard disk hope it isnt damage.

bout your cd rom i think that would work fine.

you mother board mi8 be fried though....

Rep:
Level 88
My computer is working just fine now. We got it fixed, nothing was lost and all that good stuff. Well, except my modem is fried... But we got a replacement, and are getting someone to put it in, but now I am leaving for Florida for a week, so I'll be gone more.

I think that was the longest sentance I have ever typed... :blizj:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
 :P Florida is so boring.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
:P Florida is so boring.

go to philippines then boracay :p

^_^ or tagaytay

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
My computer is working just fine now. We got it fixed, nothing was lost and all that good stuff. Well, except my modem is fried... But we got a replacement, and are getting someone to put it in, but now I am leaving for Florida for a week, so I'll be gone more.

I think that was the longest sentance I have ever typed... :blizj:
YAY! Also, LOL! Tagaytay. XD

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
How the fuck did it get struck by lightning?
Were you sitting outside using your computer while putting a metal arial onit during the fucking storm?
WTF?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You know, lightning is attracted to the highest point. Maybe he was building a computer tower, okay? Don't harass him. :(

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Nice, if the modem was the only loss then that's perfect ^^

The only place I've gone over sews for was Hong Kong...AND I WAS A FRIKKIN BABY THAT TIME!

~Winged