RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kotatsu Studio - Special RMRK members registration event!

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
Long title? Well, however, I moved this from Creativity >> Everything else...
 I thought that maybe a moderator would do it later so I decided to do it myself, although... When I first made the topic, I didn't think of this forum so... ^^'

Hi! Now there is a special oppurtunity for all you here at RMRK.net! I have a new forum-site which will be officially opened the 1th of June, this year - 2007! Although, normally you wouldn't be able to register before the 1th, next month, but all you at rmrk.net can follow the special link below and register before the official opening by entering a special code (also found below)! And also, I can let it slip that the 5 first members from rmrk.net (which means that the three admins/super mods doesn't count) will get a prize - and also, the 1st member will get a special prize! Wonderful, isn't it?
 Now, to the registration - do as it says below and register at the forums. Don't forget, to enjoy your prize, you will have to be active as the prizes mostly concern your membership at the site. But who know, maybe there'll be something more? And if so, you will have to have made at least 30, or something, posts before you can get the prize as we don't just want you to register because of the prize!

Spoiler for Special link:
Special link: Kotatsu Studio, forums

~Kesshomaru :mex:

PS! If you want to know more you can PM me here at RMRK. Kotatsu Studio's forums aren't officially online yet so the PM function over there isn't activated right now.
 Also, I'll lock this thread right away as I don't want any questions about anything here!

PSS! I've got quite a few PMs asking questions like "what is kotatsu studios?" and so on, so I decided to add this quickly so I don't get so many PMs about that! Yes, Kotatsu Studios is my own company, it used to be called Kotatsu Productions but I call it Kotatsu Studios nowadays. You can read more about that in the history-forum that will be added sooner or later. Oh, btw, don't misjudge, it's not a business-site, it's just that it has the same name as the company. Don't worry! Although, there might be some info about the company too...

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Invisionfree.

So you're basically trying (depserately) to get members?

Also, I'd never use a forum with a style as hard to read as that.

"Corp"? Oh lawd, you're not yet another kid trying to make out he's some organisation / company / corporation, are you?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
no, actually, I'm pretty serious with it. Me and my friends have made many films (SERIOUS ONES!!) and we create games and sites and stuff. Believe me, I'm not just goofing around! And this thing I'm actually doing because I like rmrk and most members on it, but sure, of course it's a way to get member, but didn't you get that anyway, you know

btw, lawd...?
 oh, and also, about that with invisionsfree... I don't actually know why I'm using that... :S
I was going to make my own but I really don't have time probably before after the summer, maybe not before next year. So this is my way to start, and I have had my owns forums before too

Rukinet. - the dot's included!