RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Bean Chronicles

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
So, I love the beanies (the bean smileys here at rmrk.net) and love writing so now I decided to create a (non-)short story about the happy beans gang! Although, this isn't some sitcom or anything like that, this is...
 [In signs like these I will write 'new chapter' once I make a new one. That text will be in the topic for one whole day, but probably not more. This is so you can notice when there's a new chapter or when it's an older chapter that you just haven't read yet.]

BEAN CHRONICLES

WARNING!!  In this (beany) story, perverted, craving-for-food and, of course, weird scenes can occur, so please be careful when reading this story. I'm telling you this for your own good!
 And one last warning... BE AFRAID!!
:tpg:

:mex:
Spoiler for Prologue 1:
Prologue 1, Mexy Bean

Once upon a time, there was a slight dull and boring, mexican bean. He always wore his mexican hat and covered a part of his eyes for the viewing audience.
 He was a light red color, like a hot, spicy orange, and had a huge black mustage - it was nice! His name was... Mexican Bean! Although, everyone called him Mexy or the Mexy Bean!

One time, Mexy was out, playing with his friends. And when they were having so much fun that they were on the verge on exploding in their pants ((O.o), a poor family came by. They spotted the almost naked beans and thought that "hey, those beans are dressed!" They fell down to the ground, all in the exact same spot, and looked at the one bean that had actually taken off all his clothes. His thingy was tangling around in the air and the poor family got like hypnotized from the beutiful (and weird) movements.
 The family slowly regained their consious and then captured all the beans. The only bean able to escape was Mexy.

:bean:
Spoiler for Prologue 2:
Prologue 2, Mr. Beani

Beani Fellini, or Mr. Beani, was the oldest of the Happy Beans Gang, now he's the youngest too as he's the only one, still alive. The Happy Beans Gang was the gang of a few happy(?) beans who always were together. They would do everything together, like playing, bathing and taking showers, sleep and kill. Everyone thought they would even die together, but not quite. However, the only one still alive was Beani Fellini - our very own, Mr. Beani.

:bb:
Spoiler for Prologue 3:
Prologue 3, DJ Gross Bean

"Hey, ho, let's go!" Those were the last words our lonely, DJ-friend heard from his former best friend - now he's dead. After the terrible incident at Bean Tower where BeanBoy, DJ Gross Bean almost jumped down all the one and a half meter that is between the tower top and the ground just to end his life right there as he had no friends anymore. It ended said as he didn't jump and instead flushed himself down the toilet - in the womens room! (He's a pervert...!)

:gib:
Spoiler for Prologue 4:
Prologue 4, Armyman Been

"Come on! If we don't hurry, the conserves will take our women and children!", shouted the leader army-man to his squad and made signs for them to hurry.
 The army bean squad hurried through the battle grounds and finally got to the hideout where the bean women and children would be hiding, but,  oh no - not a single bean was left!
 "What should we do, captain?", wondered the youngest of the army beans.
 Armyman Been looked at the young bean and then said, "don't worry, young mate. We will find them and bring them back. All of them."
 The youngest bean looked admiring at Been at was almost starting to cry. Actually, he shed a tear but then trembled over something shiny. "Waah", cried the young bean and got everyone's attention. They say the shiny item that the young bean had trembled over and quickly examined it.
 The young bean finally stopped crying and got up. "What's that?" He ran to the others and saw something he was not happy to - at least if what he saw actually was what he thought it was... And yes, oh yes, it was. Armyman Been explained what the others already knew, "it's a part of a conserv."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:17:10 AM by boe »

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Woohoo! When'll next chapter be out? I'll buy  ;8

:mex: Perv.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Next chapter will be out... well, it is out now.
 Why don't you take a look?

Also, I am not a perv... I'm a comedic writer!  :tpg:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Sorry, I meant the  :mex:  :tpg: I share your sorrow  :tpg:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
So there, now the third prologue is done and ready! Just two more, is it?

Rep:
Level 88
wahaha! read about Armyman Been and his army squad and how they find 'something'! Nyahaha, please read and comment! ^^'

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Do my Spartan bean! :D

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Nice, lol! Can you make a story with these beans I made?

Rep:
Level 88
@nets07: Sure! Why not? I can just add them to the character package...  xP
 However, it's better if you come up with names and personalities for them (or at least ideas) and if they are good or bad. And also, if they're good, will they be with the firends gang most of the time or will they be like 'now-and-then beans'? I mean, that they show up every now and then and just bother the others or, in some cases, is just what the gang needs? Otherwise, I like them!  ;)

And one more thing, do you even want them to be in the bean story I write, or in a different one? Because, as the title says, it's a kind of epic (yeah, right) story where the beans maybe go to a different world or something... Could be fun with a warrior and two wizards.  ;)

~Kesshomaru, Kotatsu Studios

EDIT:  I just saw the spartan bean that mastermoo420 had made. Sorry that I didn't notice it at first...  xO
 However, this can also be in the story, just remember to tell me the same things that I asked nets07 to do!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:42:14 AM by Kesshomaru »

Rep:
Level 88
Oh yes... I was wondering, do you guys hvae any ideas on a good beany name for the brown, haired bean? I would like something like Opera Winfrey, like maybe Opera Beanfry or Opera Winbeany, but I just don't know what sounds the best... What do you guys think?
 Also, I need this to be solved before I can continue with the story and create the next, and probably last, prologue.

~Kesshomaru, Kotatsu Studios

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Ow, what about Jami for the brown haired beany?

Rep:
Level 88
well that sounds okay, it's just that I want beany names for them all. Like Mexy Bean, Mr. Bean and stuff like that... but I could have like Jami Afrobean or something, xP