RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
furries

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
hey guys i'm sabre and yes-i'm a furry, if you don't know what that is check it out wikipedia has an article on us http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

now you know who and what i am. but the real question here is, are any of you? (furries i mean)
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 ??? Is this a welcome topic? If it is, then it should go in the welcome topic area.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ahahaha, you're proud of it?

I get the feeling you're going to be given a hard time at this forum =x
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hey guys i'm sabre and yes-i'm a furry, if you don't know what that is check it out wikipedia has an article on us http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

now you know who and what i am. but the real question here is, are any of you? (furries i mean)

Um, so you have secks with cat people, or are you a cat person? >.>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LoL, doesn't bother me... If anything this forum needs more things relating to sex.

You are actually furry, as in attraction to Animal Hentai with subtle human qualities, or are you attracted to things like this;
Spoiler for NSFW:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
;8

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I opened that spoiler at school :=:
Not smart

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
NSFW= Not Safe For Work

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, but I thought you were lying. XD I still don't get what a furry is. That might be because I didn't read the wikipedia article. Someone mind summing it up for us peoplez? ;9

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Sure, a furry is normally  referring to someone who is sexually attracted to animals who stand up like humans (usually portrayed in hentai but not like the example I showed, that is not a furry). They normally only have very subtle human qualities about them.

Here's an example;

Spoiler for NSFW 18+:

Not all furrys are "Sexual furrys" but when you hear that term on the net, it's most likely what it's referring to. It can also be an attraction to people in animal costumes.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks (many thanks :D). I usually hate it when people say they're something and then people judge them because of what most of that group is (like this :P). Also, that picture's kinda creeping me out... T_T

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Furry is the worst thing you can be. Its worse than being partial to scat flicks. Its basically someone who is into bestiality, but is too much of a pussy to go for the real thing, so they dress up in a costume and go to jerk-off conventions.

Rep:
Level 96

I'm a cat, so will you have secks with me now?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
Ahahaha, you're proud of it?

no i'm not proud of it nor am i ashamed i was simply wondering if there were any others like me on this forum

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Furry

if you beleive ANYTHING you read on the uncyclopedia EVER you're... ahem "mentally challanged"
and no i dont find that cage cat woman appealing sexually in any way but i respect her desires to be like that you see that is one thing you learn being a furry - if you join any communitys anyway - RESPECT something some of you seem to lack

Furry is the worst thing you can be. Its worse than being partial to scat flicks. Its basically someone who is into bestiality, but is too much of a pussy to go for the real thing, so they dress up in a costume and go to jerk-off conventions.

read the wikipedia article because you obviously didn't and read what this guy has to say maby your opinion will change http://bradhicks.livejournal.com/80646.html

after reading that if you still think so little of me here is a web comic you might enjoy some of the anti furry humor in (at least the guy who writes it has nothing against furries he just writes whatever he finds funny) http://www.ghastlycomic.com/

I'm a cat, so will you have secks with me now?

first read the article in the link above then read what the guy on the bottem has to say you apply to the bottom paragraph
http://bradhicks.livejournal.com/80646.html?page=6#comments

oh wait... I wrote that
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 04:08:36 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Don't be a furry faggot

Rep:
Level 87
ahem if you read the post i made commenting on what that brad hicks guy wrote you would know calling me a fag isn't an insult

and those would qualify as furvert retards. furverts are not what the average educated non furry hater thinks of when they think of a furry and while i wouldn't get within 10 feet of a furvert i respect that that is the way they are and i do not insult them about it

another thing is that movie is insulting to gays and some bi's like myself who take the whole homophobe thing seriously as it classifys all gays as retards

and now i suppose you are going to insult be for being bi right? well if that makes you less insecure then i will endure it knowing that while i am not affected by it it at least makes you feel better about yourself

(btw Deliciously_Saucy that pic of krystal is really hot care to tell me where you got it?)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 04:42:25 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't have anything against gays, or bis either. But, come on, furry? Seriously? What is wrong with you?

Rep:
Level 87
well if you must know its pretty much the same reason im bi why do naked women turn you on? (or men or both) you could get into all the technicalitys with horomones and stuff but when it comes down to it how the hell should i know why a naked man or woman with a tail and fur should turn me on its just the way i am and i wouldn't have it any differant because discovering im a furry is probably the best thing that ever happened to me. i have stopped insulting people for BS reasons like they have poor grades in school or a bad taste in clothing and while i still like to have some fun at other peoples expense sometimes, i have learned when its ok and when its not - something alot of people seem to struggle with
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 04:44:09 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that's different is all I got to say, but I won't think of you any differently.  :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
If its not a big deal then why did you even bring it up in the first place? Even a cursory glance through the rest of the forum will show that even minor differences get brought into the spotlight and made fun of. Also, your holier-than-thou attitude and poor grammar won't make it any easier on you, you can be sure of that.

Rep:
Level 87
as as said earlyer i wanted to know if there were any other furries on these forums as for my "holier-than-thou" attitude yes i suppose i do act like that dont i? :-\ and my bad grammar? why would anybody care? and as i said before insults don't bother me much so "making it easyer on me" doesn't matter much you see its not that you were insulting me that ticked me off it was that you were insulting furries in general

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
heres an interesting question

why do you hate us so much? no i don't want some bullshit reason like furries are disgusting i want you to actually think about it and tell me what it is about us that makes you hate us so

caramelldansen forever!