RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Schools

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
.... Where do you live, Saladin? America ain't that violent as some people think... School's awesome because of friends and meeting new people and we get to be smart and be rich and then rub it in people's faces... >:] Jk... Anyways, I hate teachers that try to calm kids down. I like cool teachers. :P

I remember from this one "Simpsons" episode (flame me if you don't like Simpsons >_>) that Bart asked this dog trainer if she could just pass his dog because she was getting paid whether or not the dog passed or not. It just made me wonder if a teacher would do that in real life. Most likely there's a law for that, though :P

Rep:
Level 88
I'm presuming you're in America because of such a crazy thing. Reason is because everything I've heard of those school's is psycho.

Because every American is a murderous savage. When I was in high school not a day went by where someone didn't try to slit my throat. I only made it through because I slit theirs first.
:tpg:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yeh I had to lol at that also.