RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...

Wow! pretty cool battle system.

i like it.

See ya' later 8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 58
RPG Maker Master
One of my best Maps:

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:41:52 PM by MasterHen »

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
Beautiful map. Very full and rich in detail.
Some resources you made them yourself or you just put in the tileset?

Rep:
Level 58
RPG Maker Master
Thank you  :)
I've some ressource created myself and other ressources put I in the tileset. Do you think, it's too fill?

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
No no don't worry, it's fine.

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Right now I'm trying to improve my mapping, so I made one map with each of the first five tilesets.

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
First screen: At first glance it's not bad, but you might jag even more reef also know that trees and shrubs should not be placed on the foreshore.
Second screen: The mapping is pretty bare, you may add trees, flowers, grass, among other things I do not understand what would be definite.
Third screen: This screen is made better than others, but stones and logs must not be put on the path.
Fourth screen: Same thing for the first screen, you should not put the trees on the water.
Fifth screen: If you look carefully, the scale of the stone is cut from the survey. For the rest, you need to vary flowers trees, rocks, hills, and more.

To have just begun to map the cables you do not hurt, but remember to change the maps and more to give them a logical sense.

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Thanks, Saul, I'll work on it.

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Does this look right? No matter what I try the stairway looks off to me...
(Ignore the top; it can't be seen ingame so it doesn't matter)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Your right pillar looks bigger than your left pillar, I think that's what's throwing me off about your stairs ???
Making them equal size might fix your stairs :)

You could try some shadow effects for your stairs as well. That's if you're supposed to be entering a place with them :o
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:01:32 PM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
I think that part of the problem might be that hard line you have going on there... If you were to make your stairs were offput by one space, that might help things quite a bit... That is, it would break up the contrast between rocky looking platform and the tops of the two pillars in a nice way.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Actually, the rocky platform is just a wall. And the pillars are just asymmetric. This is mack's tileset, BTW.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
yeah... it doesn't look like a wall... at all. you might want to add a platform at the top of that "wall" to make it more clear.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The house is too empty! Add more clutter :3

Rep:
Level 69
This isn't showcasing the map.   ;)

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:02:25 AM by Drbigt »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
well then, the faces are ultra kawaii XD and I just noticed you're sig, well done :3

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Out of curiosity, how big is Hoshi supposed to be?
And what's the tileset?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This isn't showcasing the map.   ;)

she is uh...significantly taller than daddy, isn't she.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 69
well then, the faces are ultra kawaii XD and I just noticed you're sig, well done :3

Thanks, I think they're cute too! And thanks from complimenting my sig as well.  8)

Out of curiosity, how big is Hoshi supposed to be?
And what's the tileset?

Not set in stone but I'd say 9-11 feet tall is about right?

Tileset can be bought in RPGMakerweb.com  for use in comercial projects.

http://tryace.rpgmakerweb.com/modern-day-resource-pack/
she is uh...significantly taller than daddy, isn't she.

I'd say so!

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior

Not set in stone but I'd say 9-11 feet tall is about right?

Tileset can be bought in RPGMakerweb.com  for use in comercial projects.

http://tryace.rpgmakerweb.com/modern-day-resource-pack/
Wow, I wonder how old she is...

Also

Something else from the same project. Look out for a certain doctor here. I wonder if this tileset's been updated yet...

The item in question. It's supposed to be a key item, but I haven't set that yet.

Rep:
Level 69
She turned 6 a bit before the start of the game.

Also, why is your screen so red?

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
It's just the lighting. This is supposed to be a haunted house. And in case you're wondering that button does make the chest appear.

Was she born that big?

Rep:
Level 69
She wasn't.

I figured I'd show progress of my horror game, so here Mary finds a message from Greed near her throne.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiRSht-ovE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiRSht-ovE</a>
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:35:52 PM by Drbigt »

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
So..busted out some mapping for Rootbound today, got the first floor of the farmhouse done: