RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
less active

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
as I was today, I will be less active for a week. Lots of stuff goingon including finals. Also I have to frame by frame edit my enitre video prod. project and add light sabers...(that should be fun) so, ya I will be still be on but not posting as much. same as in IRC.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Good Luck and we'll all miss you
especially my dog's dog's shit's molecules pet dog =(
Arlen is hot.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You better post the lightsabre thing here.

Good luck with your finals though :)

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Wht he said. Good luck dude. By bye posts aren't as complete as welcomes/
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 :tpg: Come back soon
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Good Luck, you'll be missed.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm expecting you to come back and post your light saber  ;D come back soon kay? Don't forget bout us!

~Winged

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, I'm still sorta active, now Im actaully visitiing three family members in three days so I will be gone for most the day. and I have already posted the light saber video under a different topic but here you go anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiME5Dst8A

enjoy

(remember it was my first week with after effects, notice the sabers at the start look like shit, but at the end look close to real...I got loads better near the end.)

Rep:
Level 88
haha awesome vid, really enjoyed it.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby (1937 - )

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks man  ;D

I will be making a second one...it won't be in a hallway and wont be black and white (lol for vid production this was our black and white we owned the class) and the second one will be better sine I can do alot with after effects now...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Lol, lovin it so far! Nice vid

~Winged

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
CYA NOUMAN6.
TIME WILLBE SLOW WITH OUT YOU...