RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The flaming is getting ridiculous

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
All the flaming going on here is... well... pretty stupid. It seems to happen every so often. The flaming will get crazy, the staff gets strict on the rules, and then it dies down, along with several people being banned, and then it starts again. Suffice it to say, it started again... a while ago actually, and it seems several people are upset about it, so:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9813.0.html

I'm making an example of Zypher here, who has been banned for 3 days, to show I'm not playing favorites.

Obviously though, the bulk of this is going on in Intelligent Debate, sadly. SO - Silverline, and Yossy (Yes, you too.), get your banhammers ready ~ Because I don't want to be the only strict mod here. -.-
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 04:10:39 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Nobody hardly ever uses the Report To Moderator button :(
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
When they do, it's for something stupid, like "lol".

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I use the that button!

And even for good stuff.
It's just that I rarely see anything bad and evil happening.
Then again. I don't hang around the Intelligent Debate.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Do normal mods already have the power to ban?

:diablo:
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
Do normal mods already have the power to ban?

:diablo:

=O That animation is going much faster than usual.

I don't believe they do.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
FF displays gifs 2 times faster than the others.
Ok, I won't ban anybody then (mainly because I can't~)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't mind people flamming me...

It's not like I will ever meet any of you... and it's only text...

Oh, actually... I left once cause of BlueXx... But that was a whole world of Flamming... He was like an Inferno rather than a Flammer... Zypher I don't think needed banning... Or Blaze when he got banned... BlueXx though he went on for about a year before any-thing happened...

We have lost some good members like The Bodge, he made me laugh... Oh and I miss BlueXx, he became alright after I PMed him...

I dunno, may be allowing flamming in all topics none RPG Maker related... Let people be them selves... Being too hard could be a little off putting for some...

I don't think Flamming a Newbie is right when they ask for help, or giving Critizium with out being constructive is right... so in the area's that are to help improve people I think it should be heavy...

I guess in the Welcome section, Zypher could have put off the new member, but she took it in good sted, she laughed it off... Arrowman could have PMed Zypher and cooled things down... I dunno...

Any ways I think you Mods do a good job... and what ever you go with is usally the best thing...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 05:49:52 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 97
If we allowed people to flame and senselessly attack people just because they want to, the forums would be overrun by morons who just want to ruin peoples' good time.

i.e. hatefuckingforest, etc.

And you may not mind being flamed, but there are other people here who would, and I know we'd end up losing several regular members.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 06:06:35 PM by HaloOfTheSun »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
You would let them do if it'd got rid of me.  ::)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
That wouldn't make me a very good mod, now would it? I wouldn't let them do that unless you were a complete ass.

i.e. hatefuckingforest, etc.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Tbh the flaming is nothing like it used to be.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Zypher is banned?
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm so shocked.... Like WTF?

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
when is he gonna be back?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
I'm making an example of Zypher here, who has been banned for 3 days, to show I'm not playing favorites.

Rep:
Level 96
no, lol, I was asking when he will be back, as in how long has he been gone already and how long does he have left? When was he banned?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
It started about the same time I posted this topic, so there should be less than 2 days left.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When he comes back he'll be flodded with manly crying.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I think a ban extension would be great  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is a fun topic.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It sure is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Uh concordo?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
It's being used a spam arena that's what it is. I'm glad it's locked/or will be.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club