RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MS Office 2007

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I I just got it, thought I'd post some screenies:

powerpoint

word

not too much to say of it since its only been 5 mins with the software.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I really need Office but I can't use torrents. Someone plz hook me up. :O

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
www.openoffice.org

works GREAT used it till just 10 mins ago..lol

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
So....shiny 0_0 must get....

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've been an openoffice.org user for over a year now, and I get along fine with it =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
the Microsoft site also offers a LEGAL demo version that works for like 50 uses...afterwards u can rip..er...purchase...a key and keep it permanently.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I was amazed over how little is sucked compared to what I expected... (I still use open office)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
geez, its all slick and shiny.
I heard there aren't any more menus, and it appears that way.
Damn, i need my computer back so I can dl this stuff...

Rep:
Level 96
the Microsoft site also offers a LEGAL demo version that works for like 50 uses...afterwards u can rip..er...purchase...a key and keep it permanently.
No it doesn't. I tried downloading that shit. It wouldn't let me type anything. WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING DEMO IS THAT!?  >:(

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
have you tried open office yet?

Rep:
Level 96
Yes. I like it because I can save stuff as .doc and .ppt. You know, as REAL files none of this open-office-that-really-nobody-else-has crap.

lol but thanks, I needed that.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea, no problem.  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
No it doesn't. I tried downloading that shit. It wouldn't let me type anything. WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING DEMO IS THAT!?  >:(

wtf?  thats not what it's supposed to do....i am able to everything you can do in the full version in the demo.  is ur machine meet the requirements of the new office?

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
have you tried open office yet?

what is this "open office"?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Rep:
Level 96

wtf?  thats not what it's supposed to do....i am able to everything you can do in the full version in the demo.  is ur machine meet the requirements of the new office?
Microsoft hates me because I use firefox.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
is open office a ripoff of MS Office 2007?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's a free alternative that's arguably better. I originally used it out of curiosity, and I hadn't installed MS Office yet. Openoffice worked fine so I never bothered installing MS Office. Though it was very slow and bloated (come on, it's a **word processor**), but the new 2.0 release has totally fixed the bloat issue (as much as it can be fixed anyway, considering how OO is made).
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
It's a free alternative that's arguably better. I originally used it out of curiosity, and I hadn't installed MS Office yet. Openoffice worked fine so I never bothered installing MS Office. Though it was very slow and bloated (come on, it's a **word processor**), but the new 2.0 release has totally fixed the bloat issue (as much as it can be fixed anyway, considering how OO is made).
Not really. It still takes me 30 seconds to open a .doc in OpenOffice, versus the 2 seconds it takes with word.

Rep:
Level 89

so do i but it works for me.

Rep:
Level 96

so do i but it works for me.
deer god i was joking

strangely, though, it does work now, but I swear to god when I first downloaded it it wasn't letting me do anything