RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crystal Collection

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Wahoo! I'm glad the demo's coming along. Whats a good game without it delays, eh?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Yay! Bahamut! My fav dragon! Anyway, I'd just like to say, I'm looking forward to this, no matter how long I wait, I'll still be a loyal demo player to you.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
I have to be honest, some of the delays are due to me being paranoid about the demo.

You guys are all excited and I dont want to dissapoint! But I think I have just about every bug worked out.

Embarassing story: I made a gamedisk, then realized that I set the start location at the END of the demo.  :-\

At any rate, it should be ok. I'll make the official gamedisk after I get back from MEPS tomarrow and upload it this week.

I promise, no more delays unless I die. (Which would suck for all.)
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
If you die, and I will kill myself and haunt your spirit.

Anyway, can't wait. Still.

Rep:
Level 88
Ok mates. No more delays. I WILL have the demo uploaded for you this weekend. Nearly a month late....but whatever lol.

Now, I promise no more delays, so now I want a quick survey.

What are you expecting to see in this game. What are you expectations and hopes? What features are you looking for and what do you look for in a game?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'm just expecting a cool game, with a good plot, ect.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I think something that is gripping, fun and challanging at once. Or maybe I expect to much? lol

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for your patience. I will begin uploading the demo in a couple of hours during my free period.

Assuming the firewall doesn't counteract my hack, it should be up my 3:00 today.

Rep:
Level 88
Megaupload isnt working. Is there any other way?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
For God's sake, don't use the super-slow filefront!

www.savefile.com
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Okay. I will have the file uploaded tonight! TONIGHT I SAY! Come hell or high water! Im in Computer class right now, and our internet/systems SUCK. It can barely run any RMXP games. I managed to get a couple of screenshots before it crashed so here you go. (Note that by a couple, I mean 2)

Rep:
Level 88
Also keep in mind. 95% of the defualt resources will be changed in the final version. So don't worry about the current lack of individualism or whatever. Just enjoy. (Tonight!)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
no demo yet?   :'(

<3
Rep:
Level 90
What the blue mage says is a bit...cheesy? I dunno, but I don't mind as long as battling isn't a drag. As for the mapping, it looks a it flat and plain, try stuff like rocks and holes in the first and plants and dead grass in the second.

~Winged

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
mapping could be a tad bit better. other then that I like the rest.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can't wait for the demo, as you probably know.

Nouman and Winged are right, but my mappings, er, not very good(although its getting better), so I can't really critise.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey everyone. I've been snowed in and had no internet so sorry I've been MIA.

Mapping - Im doing some adjusting. I have this problem with making everything symetrical but im trying to correct that. I used to use RM2K3 and I had the exact same problem. All mountains were perfectly symetrical and all the cities had equal buildings on each side. But it will be fixed. Im slowly getting the hang of it. Just habit you know?

Battles - I guaruntee that none of these should be drawn out. Most boss fights are modified so that, even though they are longer than regular fights, they have special events in them to keep it interesting. But if your taking more than 7 minutes on the boss fights, then either your not strong enough or there is a glitch because I made sure that the regular fights shouldnt take more than 3 minutes and the boss fights more than 7.

About what the Blue Mage saying being cheesy...well...yea I guess. To be honest, that whole Blue Mage / Dragon scene was a last minute addition to the demo, so I have time to correct it. Just a simple opening.