RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crystal Collection

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
I'm still trying to figure that out. Got any options for me?
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1. Is it just me or is there NO story about someone using a sword?

2. I like the stories for each "colour"

3. Why isn't there any swords?!

4. Sorry, I'm obsesed with "blades" (Swords, Daggers, Keyblades, Gunblades, etc)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
^^Winged: I agree. lol
^^Alerith: Megaupload. Its the only one that doesnt screw my laptop up

Rep:
Level 88
lol wing. Who said anything about no swords? Allow me to make you feel better.

These aren't the gimpy mages that run around beating things with sticks or staves.

These are hybrid "when my MP runs out I can still bludgeon you" and hack n slash action mages.

STR plays just as much importance as Magic and INT.

Blue Mage - Spear (Best Weapon: Zephyrus Lance)
Yellow Mage - Wand (Best Weapon: Chaosbringer)
Red Mage - Sword (Best Weapon: Ultima Weapon)
White Mage - Sword (Best Weapon: Holy Avenger)

Spoiler!!!!

Each ultimate weapon unlocks an ultimate technique:

Zephyrus Lance: Raining Thunderspark
Chaosbringer: Ultima Oblivion
Ultima Weapon: XIII Blades
Holy Avenger: Divine Judgment

So put your mind at ease.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 06:59:17 PM by Alerith »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OMG! I LOVE YOU :tpg: (not really but meh) my fav so far is the white mage, then the red and then blue and yellow

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I want to play this game to much....

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
I want to play this game to much....

we can tell, you been watching and posting in this thread since the beginning... XD
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 88
*UPDATE*

Im running just a little behind on the demo. I timed it and it isn't quite at the hour and a half Blizzard says it must be.

Plus, im still using some of the origonal resources that came with RMXP just as placeholders.

So now I will leave it up to you. Do you want me to:

1) Release the demo to you, even though some of the sprites and animations are still the origonals

-or-

2) Wait a few more weeks until I can get most of the resources I need.

The demo is still good even with the origonal resrouces, but just keep in mind it will be much better than the demo lets on.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
I vote release demo! heh...
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Personally I would rather wait a couple of weeks for the high quality game,
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
If I can find the resources I need online or if someone can make them for me, it will only take one week. But If I have to make them myself, it could be as long as 2-3 weeks because Im horrible at it.

Maybe Ill just rip some sprites from the internet and mix em together. Hmmmmm.

Rep:
Level 88
Ok, Iv been searching the internet all day for the resrouces I need and I think I found them.

I will have a demo for you all by....roughly next weekend. I still don't have ALL the resources I need, but hey, its a demo.

Update: For those of you interested, Im adding some nice rock music to the game. One of the battle themes too.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:52:35 PM by Alerith »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome! The music always gives a big impact on players, rock should do the trick (too bad I'm never gonna find the perfect second battle theme  :tpg:)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Do I need to tell you what I vote for?

(If so, demo please.)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Sounds cool.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey guys. Sorry to keep you waiting. My dad has been a real...pain lately and I havent had much CPU time. Ill have the demo up on Sunday or for sure on Monday. No school for MLK day so Ill have plenty of time.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
COOL. DEMO! Can't wait for it. I'll be checking.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Lol, looks good. I wnat to see this demo aswell.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
screenshots?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Ill put screens up this weekend.

My dad disabled the internet in my room, so I have to put them on my flash drive, take them to the library then upload them.

Ill have to do the same with the demo, but I can just make a game disk to transfer everything.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Why did he disable the internet in your room?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Why did he disable the internet in your room?

Maybe he did something like skip school or accidentally swear or embarrassed his dad or all of the above and under.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Nah, nothing that bad. I'm just failing one of my core classes and he overreacts a bit.

UPDATE: Demo will be uploaded soon. The gamedisk feature is giving me hell.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh...oh! Your posting. You have a form of internet, at least. (I think you acually said what, but I can't remember)

Anyway, hows the game(s) coming along?

Rep:
Level 88
Oh...oh! Your posting. You have a form of internet, at least. (I think you acually said what, but I can't remember)

Anyway, hows the game(s) coming along?

Yea, I use the school media center, the public library and some of my friends wireless to post and get resrouces as I need them.

The game (Rhapsody) is coming along nicely. Its a little slower now that I don't have the internet access I need, but as soon as I put the gamedisk on CD, ill bring it to the library to upload.

I was playing a test run and found a few bugs i need to fix, plus some timing issues.

EXCITING NOTE: I finally got a Three Part Summon animation to work. Just like in Golden Sun, you summon and the enemeis dissapear, (animation 1) the creature appears and attacks (animation 2) then the screen fades back to the enemy who gets railed by the attack. (animation 3).

I've added ONE summon to the demo for you all. Our friendly neighborhood dragon Bahamut.

The animations themselves are still in progress too, but im fairly proud of it. The only problem is that I need a script telling the game to go back to the origonal background depending on the battle. But I think I have a few triggers in mind that could do that.

Im REALLY sorry about the delay. Like REALLY REALLY sorry. Im trying to get as many of the bugs out as I can so that this demo doesnt bomb when I let you guys play it.

Ever play Dark Age of the Prophecy? EEEEWWWWWWW.