RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRKWiki

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
There are super moderators who don't have their own articles.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
AbsoluteIce got one because he's been involved in something significant enough to be chronicled. D&P3 got one because someone felt like writing him one. You'll notice there's barely anything there (at least yet).

Well I updated your article for you :mad:
It still has stuff that I wrote though. :mad:

There's no point in starting over from scratch. :mad:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
AbsoluteIce got one because he's been involved in something significant enough to be chronicled. D&P3 got one because someone felt like writing him one. You'll notice there's barely anything there (at least yet).

Well I updated your article for you :mad:
It still has stuff that I wrote though. :mad:

There's no point in starting over from scratch. :mad:
I'm mostly just taking issue with "Irock is generally a nice person, and only makes negative comments as a joke, when he's provoked, or when there's a troll. Irock may insult morons, and people who repetitively annoy him." which I think I wrote. :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Fine I'll change it, you dushbag. :mad:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
That's fine. I was just wondering how D&P and AbsoluteIce got one even though I've been here much longer, I'm not complaining I'm just wondering how there was enough information.

I'm pretty sure I got one because I went on the IRC and chatted to people.
Skanker wrote mine, I know that. I think Skanker also wrote AbsoluteIce's and that's not really a surprise because we actually talk with him.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 97
I did a lot of AbsoluteIce's as well.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Oh Just went through AbsoluteIce's wiki. Looks different :D

AbsoluteIce got one because he's been involved in something significant enough to be chronicled.
Man I wish I was in the chat when that game over stuff happened. I've been told that he only did it so that he could win creepiest member of 2012 award :o
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
We don't even have a creepiest member award.
Also, I wanna jump on this bandwagon. How do I get an account ?.?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:55:23 AM by Acolyte »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I made a new account for you, Acolyte. I'll PM the password to you in a sec, make sure you change it to something you can remember and attach an email to it. As for LadyJules, I'm looking all around but not seeing where I can change your password. The account is definitely Ladyjules, since you did some award stuff, but it's being a pain for the password. x.x

Rep:
Level 97
I made a new account for you, Acolyte. I'll PM the password to you in a sec, make sure you change it to something you can remember and attach an email to it. As for LadyJules, I'm looking all around but not seeing where I can change your password. The account is definitely Ladyjules, since you did some award stuff, but it's being a pain for the password. x.x

I already took care of LadyJ. 8]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Oh, well, make me look like a dumbass why don't you. :mad:

Incidentally, HOW did you manage to get the password changed?

Rep:
Level 97
I didn't change her pass because I couldn't; there was no email associated with the account. I just created her another account. Members can change their password here, for future reference (of course they have to know their old one for that).

As far as I know you cannot change a password unless the user gave an email address when they registered.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh. Well, at least I feel better now.

For the record people, attach email addresses to your account, so that you can retrieve your passwords later if you forget it.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Oh Just went through AbsoluteIce's wiki. Looks different :D

AbsoluteIce got one because he's been involved in something significant enough to be chronicled.
Man I wish I was in the chat when that game over stuff happened. I've been told that he only did it so that he could win creepiest member of 2012 award :o
Creepiest member award..
That title would go to Irock and his picture files of previous members.  :Vg;
なんでやねん

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Alright who changed my edits of AbsoluteIce's page :mad:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
It was me :mad:

EDIT: I was actually just discussing that on IRC lol

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
The reason I made articles for AI and DP is because all members on the wiki are from 2004-2009. It just looks better with some recent people too like yuyu, Dr. Mc etc etc.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Trophies have been set up at last for this.

The more edits you make, the more likely you are for your trophy status to gain a new level.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Uuugh there's so much present tense.

Gots a question: There are various references to Skanker as Ferenn, Rasse, and Raskii, but only Skanker has a wiki article. Should I replace all instances I encounter of his previous names with [[Skanker]] or do leave them as the title only, e.g. [[Skanker|Ferenn]]? (Raskii links to Ferenn and Ferenn redirects to Rasse, which exists but is completely blank.)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Direct them all to Skanker, his nicknames are on his profile.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Uuugh there's so much present tense.

Gots a question: There are various references to Skanker as Ferenn, Rasse, and Raskii, but only Skanker has a wiki article. Should I replace all instances I encounter of his previous names with [[Skanker]] or do leave them as the title only, e.g. [[Skanker|Ferenn]]? (Raskii links to Ferenn and Ferenn redirects to Rasse, which exists but is completely blank.)

lol it's like a maze, isn't it?   I do what sword said :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah I fixed em all. There weren't that many instances of Raskii and Rasse, but Ferenn had quite a few. They all now redirect to Skanker as well.

Also reformatted Lord Dante's article. Later today I think I'll start a Grafikal page because he still doesn't have one.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I hope this is the right thread.

I am working on the wanted pages, but I have to admit that a lot of these members I don't know much about. So if some of you could go behind me and fill in more information I'd really appreciate it. I'll continue to do what I can. 

Heading to bed now. Night all

Rep:
Level 97
You don't need to give every one of those members articles, many don't really warrant it. But it's fine if you do :o

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'll see if I can fill some of those, but most are for members that are long gone that someone like Sword would be most qualified to do. Personally seeing a blue link is better than a red one, so even a relatively empty article would do fine if nobody else objects
:taco: :taco: :taco: