RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRKWiki

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The following members did not participate in this theme month, but instead complained about everyone having a pokemon as their avatar:

* SexualBubblegumX
L O L

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Could someone Update my Wiki? at least my slaves-Buddy list ;___;

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't normally care about this stuff, and usually hate asking for people to do things for me, but would someone who knows me pretty well clean up/update my wiki? It would be much appreciated. Thanks~

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I'm not loved enough to have one. D:

That, and I don't make enough of an impact here. ;P

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Little Arwym has a wiki page since she came active to RMRK months ago...  But it needs updating.  :(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Little? Arwym? Wiki? Rmrk? Page? Months? BUT!?!?!?!?

Arlen is hot.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Little? Arwym? Wiki? Rmrk? Page? Months? BUT!?!?!?!?

Here it is!  ^^

Rep:
Level 89
I want an Wiki page... but nobody has offered or made me one yet :(

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I've had a few people tell me they're making mine, but never did. :P

I figure it will happen eventually, though I really should post more here. X_X

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I've had a few people tell me they're making mine, but never did. :P

I figure it will happen eventually, though I really should post more here. X_X

I will make one when I figure out how to make one and like not make Russia explode and such. ET ~ about 1 month or sth sorry ;-;
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
This is very troublesome... :=:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Requesting mine to be updated, since I don't even know if I have done anything different. O_o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
miyen hasn't been updated since I got extra access...if you want to update, when you get around to it, that's be cool

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Here I am, requesting permission to add a category for everything related to the RMRK Universe project.  LOL, and I am serious.  XD

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm not an admin or anything, but I seriously doubt that anyone would mind you starting a wikipage for this.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Here I am, requesting permission to add a category for everything related to the RMRK Universe project.  LOL, and I am serious.  XD

hmmmm.

I don't think anyone would mind, it's just the fact that later we must make sure people don't start making them for their rpg maker games as well.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.

hmmmm.

I don't think anyone would mind, it's just the fact that later we must make sure people don't start making them for their rpg maker games as well.

You're right...  But I don't consider this a personal project.  It's something for the community.  Although it may lead to such results.  Maybe I shouldn't do it, then.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wait untill it's further into development, like when you have a demo out

EDIT: I saw the list of notable members, supposedly Im notable or something ;8
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:54:35 AM by Doomsday Angel »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well, I think it's halo or roph that edits that section. Leave it to someone old and high ranked to add people.
Wait untill it's further into development, like when you have a demo out

EDIT: I saw the list of notable members, supposedly Im notable or something ;8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's community related more than RPG Maker related, so yes, it's wiki-friendly. And of course you can make "RMRK Universe" a category, but it won't be added to the list of categories on the right-hand side. (I think only Roph can do that) But that's ok, the RMRK Awards category isn't listed there either.
:tinysmile:

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
It's community related more than RPG Maker related, so yes, it's wiki-friendly. And of course you can make "RMRK Universe" a category, but it won't be added to the list of categories on the right-hand side. (I think only Roph can do that) But that's ok, the RMRK Awards category isn't listed there either.

It's okay.  I just want to categorize all the content, because there is gonna be a lot of content, and since this is an open project, I want members to be able to add their own ideas for the game in there.  That is why I had the idea of a wiki category.  It is easier to share information like that.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Alright, List of Members to write wikis for:

• Reives
  • garygill
  • Kitten
  • shaz
  • Shinami
  • maia
  • lost

If anyone wants to take a few off my list please do. If not, well, I will get to them all eventually.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 08:42:24 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
OMG ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++rep to you, modern algebra. You saved me loads of work by editing the 2007 awards into everyone's article. =D
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
No problem ;D

You do so much wiki stuff already, I figured that it was the least I could do to help out.

Besides, classes are over and I have a while before my exams.

EDIT: And thanks for the massive rep boost :P

EDIT2: Apparently not that much time. The new format looks great.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 11:13:33 PM by modern algebra »