RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRKWiki

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Arr I been had made mine mateys. HOTS had been helped me edit it a lil while back.
If Ye Land Lubers would read the instructions and ever heard of wikpedia you would know what the RMRKWIKI is about ye Scally wags.

Well, I might be ending up adding more to mine and I will most likely be working on some other members I know and are not being up there. Just to be a very generous Captain.

I be leaving to go to sleep and drink RUM! So don't disturb.

-Captain Fucking Callahan
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Yay! :D

This is fun. ;8

Lol, I was like sure you would make my text and wanted to post "Oh, oh... I can see it coming... I know who's gonna make my text..."
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
wiki mistakes XD

I went to go see if Tusno was added as a mod in his wiki and I found mistakes in his awards

"In Kindest Member, he ranked 2nd place, in a tie with Nouman, and 1st place in Biggest Member Moderator"
that needs to be re-worded and its supposed to be "MOst likely to become next mod"
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
lol, I just added that to his article like 20 seconds ago.

OIC - it actually is Biggest Member Moderator, he wasn't nominated for Most Likely (although now that's kind of ironic), but it does need to be reworded. Thanks  :tpg:
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, I just added that to his article like 20 seconds ago.

OIC - it actually is Biggest Member Moderator, he wasn't nominated for Most Likely (although now that's kind of ironic), but it does need to be reworded. Thanks  :tpg:

No problem  :D

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/hbgames.org
This is just a bashing article.

I have never seen the 'sever is too busy' page. Not everyone sees it.
This article basically revolves around the idea that hbgames.org is not friendly not newbies, and that they have a inferrior server.
Some might say WHO CARES. The only reason I care at the momment is because I consider this page rude.

"hbgames.org's own wiki claims that this was "one of the largest and most successful RMXP forums on the internet"." I know of very few RMXP exclusive forums. This could be misleading, ofcourse that I guess is a matter to be brought to their wiki. RMRK and Charas.net would be the 'best' RM sites for over all the versions.

"Rivalry with RMRK" should have informaion about any attempts to stop the rivalry. I hope the fact both sites have wiki's aint part of the rivalry. I'll admit the Better Members, Resources and Community is wrong on hbgames.org's part. Better Members? Every forum has their n00bs, spammers and bullies. They aren't 'better' on another forum unless they change their act.
Well there is this- http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13813
EDIT: ...oh wait... crapcrapcrap ._. I'm probably gonna die for this post.

"Comparison of hbgames.org/RMRK.net" has more about the forum statistics itself than the community feel. The people you can meet and share ideas.

I hope you don't get the idea I'm saying hbgames.org is better. Like I said, RMRK is one of the best for overall the versions. ... crap that sounds like saying hbgames.org is is just the opposite. ._.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 11:48:05 PM by Jirbytaylor »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Well obviously in the link you posted they're referring to us, but I'm not aware of any member going there and spamming all over their forums and coming back to brag about it.

About the article: like all articles in our wiki, it's written in an unbiased fashion. You can project bias into it, but there isn't any there. If you just read it the way it is, you'll see it's only facts. There is no bashing; nowhere does it say we're better than them, or anything of that nature, unless you count the comparison, which, again, is just stating facts.

The comparison there is the same as comparing two bands of the same genre, for example.

Also, I've gotten the server is too busy page twice, and I've only ever been there three times. And those two times were a week apart, at different times of the day.

"Rivalry with RMRK" should have informaion about any attempts to stop the rivalry. I hope the fact both sites have wiki's aint part of the rivalry.

It would include attempts to stop the rivalry if any attempts were made. All I've seen is them coming over here and starting things up again when they've already died down. Never have I seen a single hbgames.org member trying to bury the hatchet. And why would both of us having a wiki have anything to do with the rivalry? That wouldn't make any sense. =\

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
RMRK's wiki is called the RMRK Community Wiki =o It's intended for information and articles on the RMRK community, not RPG Maker =)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
ah, good ol' Stigmata

Rep:
Level 97
RMRK's wiki is called the RMRK Community Wiki =o It's intended for information and articles on the RMRK community, not RPG Maker =)

Except for the few articles on general RPG Maker things I did, just because.  ;8

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There was a wiki on crankeye.com and some weird one wayy back on rembrant.net (looolz) that also focused on RPG Maker as well as the community =o, but neither got very far and both are gone now.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,2166.0.html

^________________^

I had to find that topic to remember the correct name of the Login and Registration Problems forum.

LOL I remember "Sssshhh..." OMG what's Melee Day?

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Rembrant Tooth Whitening? wtf lol XD

Okay HOTS I'm happy. I guess I was taking some of the lines as over emphasis of hbgames.org's stats.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
YES IT DID!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
Rembrant Tooth Whitening? wtf lol XD

Okay HOTS I'm happy. I guess I was taking some of the lines as over emphasis of hbgames.org's stats.

Yeah lol. Neither me or westfield bothered paying to renew rembrant.net, so it became unregistered and somebody else bought it.
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yay Ive had one for like 2 weeks now!  ;D

also I find it weird that "List of RMRK e-couples" is under members. o_O  ;D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Uhh, I wish I had an entry.  :'(. Lol. Oh well, can't be helped. Dosn't really matter anyway.

*Browses*

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I never took time to post here  :=:

Forgive me people Silverline it is great !

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I spend my time there sometimes, editing some articles.
It's a nice WIKI. I love WIKI!! x3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ok, I've made my second article, it's a member page for jap

http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Jap0911

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Ok, I've made my second article, it's a member page for jap

http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Jap0911

nice job =D
and I fixed Arrow-1 to Arrowone so he can be linked to his page

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't really care too much, but mine could use some updating if anyone is interested.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91