RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRKWiki

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
So after Blaze was stupid enough to try and delete all the articles in the wiki (twice), and after Silverline fixed them, I made some more entries tonight, along with an extensive editing to Blaze's article. We now have articles on the members:

*Arrowone
*BanisherOfEden
*Blackdragon
*Blaze
*blueXx
*Captain Callahan
*Crankeye
*deadly_diablo
*Dr_Swordopolis
*dwarra
*Ermacrules32
*GilgameshRO
*HaloOfTheSun
*Holkeye
*Inaru
*Jesus Hitler
*Lord Dante
*Master_of_Time
*Naphe
*Nightwolf
*pegasusgamer2005
*rikkuholic
*SexualBubblegumX
*Silverline
*Soul
*the_ramen_noodle
*Tsunokiette
*Yossy
*Zeriab
*Zypher
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 09:54:08 AM by Dr_acula »
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I read like the ones i didnt read/new ones

And loved em all, especially mine.
<3
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How do I make an account?? The "Log in/ create account" page is Just a login section...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Umm... I think Silverline disabled registration right now because of Blaze vandalizing everything. You'd have to ask him about that.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Still no entry on me, I see.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I KNOW! There's like 11 links to your non-existant article. I figured somebody would've written it by now...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Did any one fix mine? All the 'FuMannChu's Have to be changed to 'SexualBubblegumX's. Oh and talk about the name change. I don't remember if I can edit wikis.

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I changed all of them, except the ones where "FuMannChu" was needed.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Thank you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I TOLD YOU TO MAKE ONE ON ARLEN!
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Still no entry on me, I see.
I can understand arlen being left out, BUT ME?!?!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I would, but the button for create account is the same as log on... so wtf guys

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Blizzard

I'm still in the makings. *points to sig*
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I would, but the button for create account is the same as log on... so wtf guys
Some one ( Blaze ).. Tried to delete all of the info, so the join in page is screwed up until it's all fixed...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yeah, I'll re-enable registration when I get round to it =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
yay I have an entry <3

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I gotta get added, I don't even care if its negative.  ADD MEH

Rep:
Level 97
At the moment, I've been the only one adding articles, and doing it by myself means it's gonna take some time to add everyone, but most of you will be added sometime soon. I know Tsunokiette and deadly_diablo are registered, so maybe they'll help out a bit more, too. Not that they haven't, I know between the two of them they've done Silverline's, Zypher's, and Gilgamesh's articles. Probably more, too.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Yea. Only cool people deserve to be in this. Not me. I'm not special and cool.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 97
At least you're mentioned.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
At least you're mentioned.

When was i mentioned? Cause it's rare for me to be even mentioned on RMRKWiki. Let alone be on it. Anyways i guess i'll be working on some stuff.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Are though I've been here for years, I've yet to have. Not that it bugs me or anything, I'm more surprised lol  :lol:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hate to double post, just make me a log in please.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Accoutn creation is enabled again ~
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yay! :D

This is fun. ;8