RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arlen's List of "Things RPGs Need Moar Of."

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
I really do think its a waste of time, you know people are used to the normal black, so purples ok, but i dunno i just sometimes think they could just not bother...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I like the purple text also.

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you  ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
At least I have my cool monocle this time.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
From what I've seen they need   of a plot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Different colored fonts are for chicks and fags.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yami's a girl.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Different colored fonts are for chicks and fags.

If I could concordo any harder my lungs would explode.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Why do you say such a mean thing?

:V

We need minigames!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I disagree, I always thought minigames distracted the player from the story. (and why would you play a minigame when you have some world saving to do?  :D). We need them :p, but not any moar.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
But we DO need of puzzles! I <3 Lufia 2 for all the puzzles they've had.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
lyk zomg lozl

I was about to edit my post and mention that!

:shock:

Rep:
Level 96
Beyond the BEyond was a game with a really neat battle system, and hard puzzles. I want another game like that.

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, minigames could be kind of awesome if they incorporated things like the way characters act. If the guy with a temper in your party plays some arcade minigame and loses, he breaks the machine (slices it in half? ) and gets kicked out. Sure, it's not really necessary as part of the story, but it's entertaining and funny.

Rep:
Level 96
Arlen your avatar is bugging the living shit out of me. Please fix it.

Rep:
Level 96
?

What's wrong with it?

P.S. Yours is stretched.

Rep:
Level 96
Antialiasing is not present. You have a white static aura. I hate white static SO MUCH! Please kill it. I posted the on that's fixed in my last.

And yes mine is. But I am not the one who changed it. :-\

Rep:
Level 96
that's bullshit. There was no aura when I resized it in photoshop.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh just remembered, RPGs need MOAR Noob Slay3rs.

Rep:
Level 96
RPG's need moar life. FFXII was a HUGE step in the right direction, but it still lacked life in terms of, like, small animals that you can't/wouldn't attack. Like little birds pecking around on the ground that scatter when you get near. Plants that move when you walk past them. (I tested it on FFXII, and was disappointed when I just walked through the flower and it didn't move at all. :( )

Dawn of Mana is probably going to be awesome in this respect, because the word is that the environment is extremely interactive.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Moar liek Dawn of Arlen.

The Havok engine meeting the Mana series is like a miracle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
#129... Consequences

Let's face it, I'm as bad as the next rpger... I walk into every house I can and go through the underwear drawers looking for STUFF.  Usually with someone in the room, and they are asking me if I am "looking for the cave that lies to the east?"  Someone comes to my house and looks through MY underwear drawer, I'm going to either snap their knees with a louisville slugger, or cower under my bed dialing 911... depending on which you'll believe!
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
#731... WTF Conversation
Alright... in real life when I walk up to a total stranger and TOUCH them, they're going to break my nose, tell me to get out of their face, scream, or at the very least, ask me if they can help me.

I would love to stumble upon an rpg village, walk up to someone and hear more than just "welcome to Garadas!" or "I love chocolate."  Occasionally, you get a tidbit of information regarding the quest, but surely we can come up with some more dialogue!  I realize in the standard RPG game there are hundreds of these guys walking around. 

But do they ALL hate chocolate??
Jonathan Sodalis www.sodalisrpg.com
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
        -from "The Sayings of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Actually, minigames could be kind of awesome if they incorporated things like the way characters act. If the guy with a temper in your party plays some arcade minigame and loses, he breaks the machine (slices it in half? ) and gets kicked out. Sure, it's not really necessary as part of the story, but it's entertaining and funny.

I <3 you for that idea.
Visit our website.