RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need of team

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I am new at this i am in dire need of a decent scripter
a good-great comp graphic artist that can make art compatable with XP
a team of map-makers 
also someone who can make sprites
and finnally someone who would be willing to teach me beginner-intermediate skills with XP

Edit: Heres my storyline sofar...thousands of years before the dawn of man dragons ruled the world, now ath the peak of mankinds dominance dragons are no more but halfman-halfdragon people, Dragans, live amoung the humans.  Now a dragan decended from the alst living dragon, the dragon of the void, has risen to power and called together the Dragans to take back the world that was once theirs.  I responce to this the human villages send out warriors to be blessed by their god and defeat the menace, but at the moment of the final prayer of the blessing the god AND preist are murdered and their powers sent scattering into all couners of  the world. Now t is a race against time.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 12:40:30 PM by Chaostyphoon »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
5 tips on getting a team

1. Get well known on the forum
2. Try to do alot of stuff on your own, the less you ask for the more people will relaize you can on your own
3. Post a game on this fourm, even if its just a basic idea, showing people you have something planned will help.
4. Help others, and help will come back to you
5. If you can't get everything ask for the major things only.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun