RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2DRPG.COM // A long standing source for RPG Maker

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
2DRPG.com is a long standing source for downloading the RPG Maker games, all the way from 95 to XP. The website started out about 3 years ago, all going under different names such as "RPG Planner" "RPG Phase" and finally to "2DRPG"

For so long I tried to look for the RPG Maker games but could never come across them, so once I finally found the programs, I put together a site to make it easier to find the games in search engines....I think most of us have had some trouble to some degree trying to find them. 2DRPG.COM // is a site that is dedicated to keeping the programs available 24/7 , this has been happening perfectly for the last 5 months or so due to Slyph.org being so kind to us....He has been from the begeinning...what a winner!

So come give us a visit! We are only a very small site but have been around for quite a long time. For the long standing revisiting members I have placed up a shout box, like a little chat room for people to come in and use, ask questions and say what ever. If the shoutbox gets used enough, I will register a premium (Pay for it) version! This will allow for:
# Register your name so no body can use it with a login section
# Longer messages allowed for more senseless talk
# Good members may have the chance to become an admin, to keep control of the shoutbox
# HEAPS more of features as well, to help keep it clean and fun!

If not a shoutbox we may find another means of communication in time to come, we wont use a foum though (Crankeye does a perfect job) So come along a old school site, give us a  visit and I hope you enjoy it!

Regards
Shinjuji Ohgami // Website Owner

2DRPG.COM

2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com  2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com 2drpg.com
[Brain washing is the new advertisement]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:04:36 PM by shinjuji »

With a evolving world of graphical animation expanding rapidly all the time, what will happen to the classics? We'll remember them, RPG Phase.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Lawl, doesn't Silver host these guys?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Didnt you need 30 posts to advertise?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nice rhyme.

Yes, and it's still funny because I'm almost positive Silver hosts these guys. Get in IRC nightwolf.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Shinjuji has (had) a hell of alot more than 21 posts, he's been here longer than me ~

Yeah I host 2drpg =o
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nice rhyme.

Yes, and it's still funny because I'm almost positive Silver hosts these guys. Get in IRC nightwolf.

lol i never thought it'll rhyme
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>