RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee Hosts: The Reviews

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay! Time for the Pilot Episode! Post some games that you would like to be reviewed for the pilot episode.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I'm reuploading my demo right now. Hopefully it will work this time.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 89
I must say that the very first review of the "demo" Silent Dung was SO funny.  It makes me feel a lot better  :lol: Thank you Zxmelee

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
For fulll a full game try the first one I did, Soul Refrain. I put a link earlier in the post on where it could be downloaded. Well sort of a link to a link... Actually give me a few minutes, I'll edit thids post with a direct link.

**Edit **
http://files.filefront.com/Soul_Refrainzip/;4559943;;/fileinfo.html

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Bleh, I know it's grave digging. But is there an episode to dl yet?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Relax, I'll get to it

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

I am most definately sure Soul Refrain 1 should be given that rating by the esrb.