RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee Hosts: The Reviews

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wondering guys, should I make better use of my time just play all these games, and review them? I would have to verisons, Finished Games and Demos. Finished Games would take longer and I would go me indepth. Demos I would get into the basic stuff. I would be more harsh on the demo/game if its crap, you know.Like X-Play (If you've seen it). So whata' say?

Test Run: Silent Sun Review http://files.filefront.com/Zxmelee_Reviews_1_Silent_Sun/;4589875;;/fileinfo.html

Host Zxmelee in...

The Reviews: Reviewing RPG Games in the Whole Community

Each Episode we would have Four Games with a Five Minute Review: 1 Full 3 Demos From Crankeye!
Some Weeks, Guest Host!
5/5 Rating System.
We see crap? LMAO of the Week.
We'll put in some jokes and stuff, with crappy Flash Graphics!
We are Professional, we are using high powered programs like Adobe Photoshop and Premiere.
Totally based on X-Play.

Want your game on The Reviews? Post it on here! ***(Must be a 30 min. Demo)

COMING SOON!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yea dude, you should do it! Couse I

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
This could be real useful, nice idea and nicely done. The sound is a lil bit crappy but whatever! :^^:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I think it's a great idea. It would be really easy to make clear what you're talking about, and it would definately make things interesting. I say DO IT! OR I'LL EAT YOUR SOUL!!  :twisted:
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
COMING SOON!

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Is this exactly sopost to make sence? If so what exactly are you doing? I dont understand what you say...
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Its a Video Review Show! Read my boy, read!

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
I COULDN'T UNDER STAND YOU! Wanna reveiw my games to? I e-mailem to ya! --sept for Stickman, Its kinda only ubtainable at m--wave.
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You said the show would cover one full game and three demos right?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Is there a minmum or max to how long full games are? I want you guys to review both games i did. but they're three hours each. I don't know if there too short.

Well, I think 3 hours is fine, I have to talk to Da Man of course, but I think it

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Good idea MANS lol
I want to see some good reviews

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yeah I have links for the games in this post...
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5195

I made them with RM XP P.Knights.

I'm attending college part time this semsester which mean i will have some time to work on the third installment.

Oh the story line... It's 2010, two years after Cthulu PWNED the world. I mean saying Cthulu Destroyed the world is an undertsatement... He PWNED it hardcore. The characters deal with the ramifaications of demons running around ramapant, and the fact that the Norse Gods are pissed about it.

Possible spoiler on the third game... The Ragnarok may happen in this one. Note I say 'may' happen. I've only decided on the characters at this point, and I've only made one boss.

Lasty, the games have Mp3 music. So unless you have broadband the games are going to take a long time to dl. And depending how busy filefront is at the time the dl can take some time even with broadband.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh a little late to ask but, are you going to put a up a new dl link every time there's a new episode?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
*stickies* (although it's pointless to do in the Reviews forum, hardly any topics here, but what the hell?)

So give us some reviews so you can keep that sticky! lol
:tinysmile:

Hey, didja ever finish your review on my game?

Ok, lemme make this clear, Zxmelee

Lol, I just saw the Silent Sun review.
That was figgin' LMAO all over.

I hope his PC gets back on.
I look forward to future reviews!

Rep:
Level 89
Good idea, good luck  :hick:
Started RPG making once again!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm very psyched over this reveiw show. Judging from the demo, this is going to be great.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Can you review my demo? This is a cool idea. go for it, man!

BTw, you da man!!!
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Any word on ZxMelee's comp status? I know his comp breaking has thrown a monkey wrench into the show. But don't give up guys. The show will be awesome. So I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, hoping that this show will come along. I have such great expectations for it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay d00ds, computers back, getting some cash for new software, this is happening very soon! Maybe sometime in March?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Awesome. I am so stoked.