RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TEST my game Silent Sun

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Here is an link: (download size: 280.95 KB)
http://files.filefront.com/Silent_Sun_DEMOv1exe/;4589330;;/fileinfo.html

this game is called Silent Sun and its only a demo please test it out. thank you.
Ownage Teh Pwnage Pwned u

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Ok, now I will try to download it. Umm which one do I download... there are 17...
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No! Those are places to download from! lol

Rep:
Level 89
I downloaded #17, andthe game was two small maps, that kinda reminded me of tutorial island of runescape... is that it?
____

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
If it's only 280 KB... probably.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Is that related to what I said?
____

oh ok ty, i wanted to see if it worked.

i have few questions:

1. Was it detailed inofe?

2. how can i put more then 1 tileset [like plains, sunny, caves, castle tilesets]?

3. do you have rpgmaker xp? [if so that is why it worked]

Rep:
Level 90
To have more than one tileset on one map, you would have to extend the tileset and add the others, I could probably o it for you if you the tilesets are RTP, just tell me which ones you want :D

Quote from: dracohaze
To have more than one tileset on one map, you would have to extend the tileset and add the others, I could probably o it for you if you the tilesets are RTP, just tell me which ones you want :D

ty, but i need to know myself. so?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Aus Ace Leader

Yes.

Quote from: mehrdad
dracohaze wrote:
To have more than one tileset on one map, you would have to extend the tileset and add the others, I could probably o it for you if you the tilesets are RTP, just tell me which ones you want  

ty, but i need to know myself. so?

Use Paint. Just copy one tileset, and paste it onto the bottom of another. In XP, tilesets can be infinitely long vertically. (How many times have I said this? lol)

Quote from: mehrdad
oh ok ty, i wanted to see if it worked.

3. do you have rpgmaker xp? [if so that is why it worked]

well?

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun

Yes.

Really? I say it had nothing i know of to do with it!
____

Rep:
Level 97
:O_o:

Quit spamming up topics.

You said "... is that it?"

I downloaded #17, andthe game was two small maps, that kinda reminded me of tutorial island of runescape... is that it?

Meaning, there were only two maps, blah blah blah... is that it? Implying the demo was short, so my comment makes complete sense. However, if you meant "... is that it?" to be referenced to the runescape comment, your sentence would need to be restructured, as it doesn't fully make sense that way, and hence, it would be easy to read it grammatically incorrect.

So, stop replying to topics unless you have something relevant to say to them. Use PM's next time, thank you.

Rep:
Level 90
Yes, please stopp spamming up peoples topic, especially if they need help with something! You spamming leads the viewer away from the real reason this topic was created! :evil:

:DONE SPAMMING:

hello, i have one question. how can i send my game to people to play if they dont have this stuff?

Rep:
Level 90
You will have to make a game folder for it or a zipped file, then you upload the file to a place like www.megaupload.com then get the link they give you and post it, they then click on it to download the file you uploaded :D

Rep:
Level 97
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4407

And then zip it all up and upload it on megaupload.com, but you're using filefont already, so it doesn't matter; or you can check the "Where to get your game hosted" topic stickied on this page for places to host it.

oh wait nvm thank you, please close this thank you or dont post ty!

Rep:
Level 97

Let me know if you want it opened again, or another mod.