RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG Maker User (creativity)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Who has created the deepest and most touching storyline you've seen? Who has ideas and designs that stand out above others?

Who makes you go "Wow, I'd have never have thought of that!" the most?
bringing sexy back

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I would vote for me. Lol. See...if I actually had the attention-span and some help then I would be able to create one of my dozen or so sotries. But...no one would know about mine since my project are never finished. I'm saddened by that.....=(

EDIT: OH....and I'll also say...umm....Blizzard. I like his story. (And the fact that I have not downloaded many RM games =|)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 01:13:00 AM by Lavata »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
ME!!! Seriously, more people have to Dl Darkwurld. That game's plot is just plain twisted in the head.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Most RPG Maker projects aren't touching IMO, but Futaiten did a good job of being very original (case in point: Shmanky.) So I vote Yossy.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'll nominate FuMannChu and Yossy.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I havnet played anybodys games but I've heard that Yossy's "fuitaiten" is good?
So i say yossy.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'll nominate FuMannChu and Yossy.

I know that you haven't played CP... :O NO, I'M NOT STALKING YOU!

Since I haven't played too many RM games either, I vote for Fu as I never vote for myself. If I'm really that good, I don't need to vote for myself. That's how I see things. ^^
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I figured soon everyone would be voting for you. I'm only trying to help keep the nominations different, although I may have been wrong, as you haven't been nominated here yet.  :P
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, I am. Lavata nominated me. :D Even though the part of the story in the Final Demo isn't even THAT interesting. It gets more interesting after that part and especially in the second half of the game after beating Faberell in the Tower of Memories. The beta testers should know what I am talking about. !_!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:59:31 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Blizzard and Yossy
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
my second vote goes to Blizz.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'll use vote 2 for Ericmor. Even if his game proves to be a steaming turd, there's no denying how sweet the graphics are.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ericmor y Blizzard

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'll finish a game eventually. Don't you worry...
Then we shall see! Lol.

Yeah...I'm just going to continue on with the Valcon Sky stuff. I will, one day, finish one of those games COMPLETELY and then make another. One day.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Blizzard, i've played the demo of his game, its really cool.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'll finish a game eventually. Don't you worry...
Then we shall see! Lol.

Didn't you finish Curse of E?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Nope. I lost that wen I got my computer fixed  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
i liked chaos project, so i go for blizzard.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."