RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Best RPG Maker User (graphical)

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Who's games or demos have simply been eye candy for you? Who has made the best thought out maps you've ever seen, or designed incredible chipsets, charsets or skins?
bringing sexy back

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Oooh, me, pick me! Though I've only actually posted one demo here and it didn't show off those abilities...

I can't think of anyone else in our community resource wise(Well, theres LoS, but his sprites and such could deffinetly be better), and the only other person I know who can make excelent maps is Dwarra. Blizz is a pretty good mapper too, I guess.

[Edit:] Upon further consideration, I have decided I would like to nominate Ericmor. I mean, just look at the game he's working on. That's pretty impressive. None of the previously mentioned are really people I'd like to nominate... but I'm leaving the rest of the post here for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 05:50:10 AM by GilgameshRO »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Darklord is my vote and blizz and LOS for his spirits I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION YOU!!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 04:02:37 AM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Nouman6, his mapping the LoD2 looks pretty solid.
Blizzard, because I liked the mapping in his demo.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Me and Nouman6. (Me also hopes that you can vote for yourself...)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Nouman6, since I've seen some of his maps and they're great. I'll also vote Landofshadows, because a lot of the sprites he's done for Nouman's game are spot on.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
:O Ppl think I'm a good mapper... :O
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I vote for Nouman6's good maps.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nouman6 for his good maps and Blizzard, his chaos project videos are sweet sexay
Arlen is hot.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I just love some of the stuff landofshadows has created, so I vote for him.
I vote for Dwarra because of his maps.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
By maps, everything Zeriab has said.

By graphics, landofshadows, yossy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 12:11:43 AM by deadly_diablo »
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Both, Jath. Silver explained that in his first post.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
I vote for Blizzard and Nouman6, those areses some sweet mappings!