RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
State Alchemist - Materia Prima

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi,
Myself and a few others are creating a small [may grow with interest] RPG loosely based around the Full Metal Alchemists military Alchemist unit. The story follows a young recruit and eventually his entire squad as they strive to aquire the Philosophers Stone.

This game will NOT be based around any character from Full Metal Alchemist, although one or two might make a guest appearance in the Alchemist Academy.

We are looking for people to help us out with the following::

Scripts    (Believe it or not, we don't know everything about scripting RMXP)
Story      (We want to improve and enlarge the story, so we need mroe writers)
Graphics (Chipsets, Tilesets, Charactersets, gameover screens, you name it we need it)

If you're interested, reply to this thread!!

Cheers,

-Fuhrer King Mustang and the SAMP crew

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Well, there certainly are enough Fullmetal Alchemist fans, and more than enough anime fans in general, for this to really take off.  I don't happen to be one of them, but, eh, all forms of art and creativity deserve a fair chance in my mind.  Good luck with it, bruh.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
I'd like to help a little if you dont mind, what do I do?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Hey,
Aus Ace Leader - you can help with almost anything lol. What are your preferred parts to work on?

Cheers,

-FKM

Rep:
Level 89
Umm... howsa bout I get a character, and I can help with the plot?
____

That sounds good :)
I sent you a PM with my msn address!

-FKM

Rep:
Level 89
Oki, thanks... Um... why not just post it here?
____

Alrighty,
Materia Prima is moving along at a nice pace.
We already have a scripter and an artist (tilesets etc), a writer and Aus Ace, although I still need to email you dude.

Soon we will have a working domain for the website where information, screenshots, demo etc will eventually be available.  www.materiaprima.be

Aus Ace, I'll email you tonight when I get home! Sorry for the delay - been very busy for the last few days!

Cheers,

-FKM