RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need this battle system

Rep:
Level 88
Hi everyone,
Just got RPG Maker XP and need a Tales of Phantasia style battle system. If anyone has one, or has the instruction to make one, please send it to me. The battle system need to be able to hold 4 fighters, 3 controlled by AI but with option to change leader and  give AI characters commands and have a scrolling background, just like ToP.
Thankyou.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
There's one close enough on hbgames.org somewhere, search there.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
There may be a couple here, in the Scripts section.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Search for "Project X Demo" either here, hbgames.org, or Google or something.  I just know that "Project X" is the name of the game that utilized a Tales-style battle system.

Rep:
Level 88
It's either I can't search or I'm blind, but I've searched all listed places and can't find it anywhere... :'(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hmm... I'll see if I can upload my copy of it for you.  I don't know why you wouldn't be able to find it...

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks, that would be great. ;)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
lol, I totally forgot I said I was going to do that.  Okay, wait until I get home later today and I'll have it for you.  ;D;