RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2006 RMRK Awards

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The rules for the nomination round for the 2006 RMRK Awards

1. You are allowed one post per nomination thread. All discussion is to be held in this thread.

2. You are allowed two nominations per award. These nominations can be individuals or groups as applicable.

3. When writing nominations, don't just give a name. Include reasons why you're nominating them.

4. When nominating someone, their full present board name must be included.

Here is the first annual RMRK Awards =0

Over the past year, Crankeye's forums have grown incredibly. The posting and member joining rate, if plotted as a graph, would be a line that is continuing to curve upwards. Wait a minute or two and refresh the forum and there will be new posts, and you can pretty much be sure that there are going to be a few people browsing the forum at any given time.

Reflecting this, this has given RMRK's members more diversity, and you can certainly agree that people, events, posts or threads have stood out here and there for various reasons. As a response, acknowledgement, and community event, here are the 2006 RMRK Awards.

Browse the threads in this forum for the Awards that have been chosen, and post your nominations (as per the rules above). Nominations close on the 18th of December, after which the nominations will be counted and there'll be a week of voting. The voting closes on the 24th, Cristmas Eve, and then the results presented on Christmas Day. How cool is that.

As said before, any discussion goes in this thread. Post if you need to, pointless posts will be deleted.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 12:53:59 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We cant nominate ourselves huh>
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You could nominate yourself I guess, though that would be a little weird. ~
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
im doing it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You would. ::)

Great idea, Silver. I'll get to voting.

Edit: Would one be able to change his or her vote before the 18th, so long as they edit the post they've already made?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 03:06:51 PM by Zypher »

Rep:
Level 102
These are nominations =o then they're counted up and the top 5 go through to voting ~

Sure you can edit your nominations. They'll be counted at the end.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
The only ones I'll not vote in is "Hero to Zero" and "Zero to Hero", as I aint been here long enough.

Unless something really big happens soon.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Uh, something considerably big happened yesterday.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
I've been here, what, half a year... and so I don't have much to say. I'll vote, I guess, if I find someone worthy of my vote. *shrug*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Can someone please tell me what happened.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nevfx - I think zypher was talking about the Jesus Hitler event that took place. That was probally the biggest thing that had happened in a while. (not that I know I have been here for 2 months)

Anyways back on track.

This is a very cool idea. I have not seen this being done on any other fourm.Silverline great job!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I'm probably not going to get any Nominations. But in 2007, Hopefully i'll get some.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If I wan anything, I'll have a heart attack.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
OH jeez...I'll get his pills now, just so we are preparinated.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
If there was a Forum Trend King nomination, I can guarantee you'd win that. For now we'll just have to hope you win best avatar/signature.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I might win one...

anyways, Silverline, will there be a 1st 2nd and 3rd place listing? or jsut first? If you can, please add second and third place. ALso what happens when you win? maybe a medal you can add to your sig?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I don't know about signatures... How about custom titles? Like, the text right below your name?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
that would be very cool! great idea, just realized..if it was a sig, anyone could steal it.  ;D

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
@ Arrow ~ My pills are in the third drawer to the left.

@ Zypher ~ I actually Thought I'd have a semi decent shot of winning funniest member. But if there was a 'Trend Setter' I defianely wouldn't be surprised if people voted for me. Let's see, Shaft, Fred Fredburger, Donkeys, J.P. McPuffenmeyer, Amanda SUCKS, and Manly Crying... Did I forget anything?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
We should have 'Least Likely's' to go with our 'Most Likely's' ... like... 'Least Likely to Post Something They Created in 2006' or something. I'd be right up on that list.

Fu, I believe you forgot um... the fat post? I think that was you. Yeah, yeah it was. I actually laughed kinda hard on that one. And like the dork I am, I nominated it for best Post of the Year.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
@ Arrow ~ My pills are in the third drawer to the left.

@ Zypher ~ I actually Thought I'd have a semi decent shot of winning funniest member. But if there was a 'Trend Setter' I defianely wouldn't be surprised if people voted for me. Let's see, Shaft, Fred Fredburger, Donkeys, J.P. McPuffenmeyer, Amanda SUCKS, and Manly Crying... Did I forget anything?

Port Wine.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
J.P. McPuffenmeyer

just for that he should win all the awards!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
How could I forget Port Wine? Now I'm dissapointed at myself.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I was nominated for nothing  ???

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm pretty sure Imodified my post like 30 mins ago and added you to the next mod's list