RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Most Immature Member

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
How can this happen?
*makes Gilgamesh shed some manly tears*

Luckily I had only nominated one, so my second nomination (or vote) goes to Dalton!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm not going to vote for Dalton because he doesn't deserve that kind of attention. I could care less that he's gone.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Voting for him will only make his emo senses flare up, and he'll come back, thinking he's wanted, and then leave again in 3 days.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Can Mental be my second nomination? ZOMG Mental iz teh legendary king of teh emos!!!!1111oneone

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Voting for him will only make his emo senses flare up, and he'll come back, thinking he's wanted, and then leave again in 3 days.

That's just give us something to laugh about.  :tpg:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
What happened b/w you guys at DT..

dalton

teh dalton -.-
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Firstly I vote for Mental because of his puerile obsession with making himself feel better than everyone else.

Secondly I second Winged's nomination that FuMannChu is a pretty immature guy.  In the intelligent debate, he claimed that he places a girl's intelligence at a higher priority than her looks, but I honestly have not seen him do or say anything to back that up.  If anything, he completely negates how he claims through his own actions.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Secondly I second Winged's nomination that FuMannChu is a pretty immature guy.  In the intelligent debate, he claimed that he places a girl's intelligence at a higher priority than her looks, but I honestly have not seen him do or say anything to back that up.  If anything, he completely negates how he claims through his own actions.

He left Amanda because she was stupid like a brick, remember? I think that is more than enough proof.
Also, yes Fu sometimes IS immature, but he's not the most immature member. I'd vote for BOE, even though he was being KINDA normal the last few days.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

He left Amanda because she was stupid like a brick, remember? I think that is more than enough proof.
Also, yes Fu sometimes IS immature, but he's not the most immature member. I'd vote for BOE, even though he was being KINDA normal the last few days.

Have you seen Amanda? I'd put her intelligence and looks at an equally terrible level.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Lol, true. ::) But she was dumb, that's the point.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
That may have been your point, but since she looked horrid there really is no proof.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Second nomination goes to Mental. I actually miss that guy...  :'(
:tinysmile: