RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Most Artistic Member

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some RMRK Members have a flair for creation. Be it graphical, linguistic, audio or otherwise, we have quite a few members who love to express their creativity in various ways.

Which member's work have you found to be most inspiring or influential? Which member produced something that blew you away? They're deserving of this award.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I nominate Lavata for his drawings? @_@
Yeah, in creativity outlet, lavata has posted some of the best drawing ive ever seen, he can be better though, and im sure he will. But he's contributed a lot. So i would like to vote him
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
HaloOfTheSun, I simply <3 his music, especially the more he writes. His newest album impresses me alot and I listen to it pretty often. He's definately a very talented guy. :)

As for art, then out of the main ones (lavata and Yossy) I'll have to pick Yossy, simply because I've seen more of hers ~
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 10:32:50 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I've been a big fan of Ryan Leber arlenreyb back when his songs were only available in TabIt form, back in '02. So it would feel wrong to vote for anyone but him.

And I'll also vote Arrowone because he once drew this sweet mecha that I'd like to find but can't.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 01:29:50 AM by Zypher »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Silverline, I'm still waiting for you to finish that Blaster Master Symphony. <3 My nomination goes to you.

Yossy's art is pretty awesome as well.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
If I weren't so lazy.. I mighta got nominated for this. Ah well.. Yeah, I gotta go with Silverline...
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Depends, music a tie with Silverline and Halo.

Art, most definately Yossy.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'd like to nominate Holkeye, because, well, his music is awesome.

EDIT: And landofshadows, I mean really, have you seen his stuff? Crazy shit.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 05:37:22 PM by GilgameshRO »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yossy, and halo are my votes
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Lavata. His drawings are great.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I'm surprised someone nominated me...  I haven't put much outward effort into posting art in this forum...

I nominate myself nonetheless. ;D  I'm so bad.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HOTS and Yossy.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm voting for Yossy. Lol. I believe that her creations are better than mine.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Yossy and HOTS.

i guessi dont post enough art here to have anybody know about it...*sigh*

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Depends, music a tie with Silverline and Halo.

Art, most definately Yossy.
You haven't even bothered listening to anything of mine.

lol I kid. I don't really care.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't post much of mine... Even though I am creative in all ways...

Yossy's Art is good, the dress and posses she uses are the main reason she gets my vote... But I would like to see more action in her drawings, more of a Comic book like style, I think she would take to that pretty well...

I would say helping members wise with games, in resources (Graphics or Audio) I should have more votes than Zero... but oh well...

Here's a Video that features some of my artwork, but you have to sit through watching me Dislocating my Thumbs 1st... Oh and my Tattoo's feature toward the end and I drew them my-self, I used to be a tattooist:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e0TOPwEW7I&eurl=
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 03:08:28 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yossy with out a doubt...
Girl you have some tight art work yao'

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yao to you, too.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Let me in on some of this yaoing action.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
omg yaoi lol

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
GAH I WANT NO PART OF THAT

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Yossy. Basically the same reason as already mentioned.

I also nominate landofshadows. I like his art. He also made my signature. You can all see how much I like it.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
omg yaoi lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*choke -- cough -- sharp inhale -- more choking -- silence*

*crickets*

*corpse rises*

[weakly] "I v-vote for yo-y-yos-y-yoss...yyyyy----"
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Meh, so much for trying to be funny. Anywho,I also nominate HOTS if Music is included as an artistic talent. (not sure why it wouldn't be)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."