RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] full screen?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
when I try to make anything go into full screen from... not full screen, my computer freezes, but not if the program started in full screen...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:12:02 AM by Blizzard »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You mean any program at all ?_? Or like a game?

Or do you mean like maximising a window, so it takes up the whole screen?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
games, I click in the menu "full screen" and my computers freezes...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Be patient, how much time did you wait for?
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Wow thats different. Screen Res? Computer blows?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what are you running while you are playing rpg maker games? try to restart your computer fresh, don't open anything but rpg maker and chage it to full screen, tell us if it still happens
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
not rpg maker... just random things....

oh and I fixed it... somehow...  ??? I messed with some stuff and it doesn't freeze anymore. thanks...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&