RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favorite Movie

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OK, post your fav movies here! You can multiple genre, but only one movie per genre.

Mine:

Action: Man on Fire
Comedy: Finding nemo
Horror: Saw 2
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol this topic has been made i spose but
If its Eng. Movies-
Action- I go with Man on Fire to..
Comedy- lol. Spongebob Squarepants the MOVIE LOL!!!!
ITS SO STUPID AND KIDDISH AND THEMELESS IT MAKES ME LAUGH LOL.

I dunno many so ill tell the rest genres later.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
shit...was this made already...I hope not..but w/e just continue.

MAN ON FIRE KICKS ASS

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Action:Enter the Dragon
Comedy: School of rock (soon to be the Tenacious D movie)
Drama: Scarfies
Horror: Scarfies (its a drama/scarfies with so much marijuana)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
There was this movie Kung pow fist of fury

its was like making me LOL

especially the cow fight..
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
My favorite movies are the original Star Wars trilogy.  Oh, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Equilibrium
Finding Forrester
i am sam

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
FUCK. I can't think of the TITLE! I'll describe it.

The main character is Robin Williams. He has a family with two kids, one boy and one girl. (This ISN'T a comedy.) One day, his babysitter takes them to school, and they get hit by a car and die. A few years later, he sees a car crash and gets out to help. While he's out, he gets crushed by a car as well. He goes to heaven (at this time, he sees it as a painting) and flips out, because his wife is still on earth, and she is DEPRESSED. So, out of selfishness and nothing more, he talks to her, and it drives her insane. She commits suicide, and goes to hell. He makes it his mission to bring her to heaven. Eventually, they are all reunited. WHAT IS THE NAME DAMNIT AAGGGGGGH I HATE MY BRAIN.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I have never heard of this movie. I'd like to see it though.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
It seriously is an awesome friggin' movie. Silverline would probably know...though I have no idea why I think he would...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Because silverline knows everything?

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
Favorite movie favorite movie... hm... Uh... let me think on that um.

Okay, I got it... it's a horror, and it's called 'Box of Twilight.' Nobody really knows it, because it's really old and nobody really liked it... but I did. Okay, it's about this girl who opens a box, and when she does this hand comes out of it, only not a human hand but a really creepy demon-like hand. She naturally screams and runs away. After the box is opened, it has what I call a 'Jumanji' effect. The town in the middle of nowhere is soon over-run with evil creatures seeking to kill, and they do kill... everyone, and drag their souls into the box. Okay, there's this one lady who comes out of the box and she's... semi-normal. She's dark and mysterious and a mute, but she's really awesome but anyway, the next time the box is opened is when some explorers come across the ruins of the old town, like, a hundred years later, and she's the first thing to come out of the box. It turns out she's like, the only one who survived the slaughter, but was still taken into the box. She tries to help these guys from getting killed, and so they run away from the box and to their car, and get out and leave. After they leave, they try to get her to talk but she like, won't. So they just take her with them like the loosers they are, anyway... they continue traveling the world and this girl is like, totally paranoid all the time. They soon find out that they're being followed by the creatures of the box. The creatures aren't going for anybody but them, but they kill anyone who gets in their way, so across the world people are getting killed and dragged into the box. While running from the box, the explorers (two guys, by the way) come across decendents of people who escaped the box the last time, and putting everything that all these people say together, they realize that all of earth's great "disastors" (mass killing streaks) were caused by this box. They also realize that the only way to stop it is to go back to the ruined town and get captured into the box. And the rest... is something I'm not gonna say. Nyeh.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 96
Because silverline knows everything?

THAT'S it. Thanks Gilga.

Also: LOL. Zypher gets another +1.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

The main character is Robin Williams. He has a family with two kids, one boy and one girl. (This ISN'T a comedy.) One day, his babysitter takes them to school, and they get hit by a car and die. A few years later, he sees a car crash and gets out to help. While he's out, he gets crushed by a car as well. He goes to heaven (at this time, he sees it as a painting) and flips out, because his wife is still on earth, and she is DEPRESSED. So, out of selfishness and nothing more, he talks to her, and it drives her insane. She commits suicide, and goes to hell. He makes it his mission to bring her to heaven. Eventually, they are all reunited. WHAT IS THE NAME DAMNIT AAGGGGGGH I HATE MY BRAIN.

What Dreams May Come
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I also like water boy.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I also like water boy.

HAHA that movie rocks

and anchorman!

Rep:
Level 96

What Dreams May Come

Why thank you, Jesus.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
No problem, my son.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I also like water boy.

HAHA that movie rocks

and anchorman!

I love anchorman!

*I love lamp*
LOL

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Willy Wonka and the Chocalate Factory (The Original dont get me started on how bad the remake sucks) it had a little of everything and truly caught the idea of the book.
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 97
Except that the remake was much closer to the book than the original.  ::)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
But the original is still a better movie. =*

Rep:
Level 97
I agree. I like both of them, but I only own the original. Gene Wilder is awesome. Plus, you know, the musix.