RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tutorial Index

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
    If you were helped by a tut on this page, please leave feedback under the topic to let the person know his/her tut has helped someone.

RK2K3 Tutorials:

Using the Software

Mapping Tutorials
      Interior

Add-ons/Event Systems

RMXP Tutorials:

Mapping Tutorials
      Exterior

Interior

Using the software
      Video Tutorials

Game Add-Ons

Darklord's Scripting Tutorials

MIXED TUTORIALS:

Making a good game
      [/list][/list]
      « Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 08:16:41 PM by Nouman »
      Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
      Rep:
      Level 91
      Project of the Month winner for July 2009
      Awesome, this will help a lot!

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      Thanks! I was bored, and got the idea from the the Script database Index

EXA
      Rep:
      Level 92
      Pikachu on a toilet
      Project of the Month winner for April 2007
      Great idea to do that! :D

Quick Cave. (made by blizz himself)

Lol!
      Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
      Visit our website.
      You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
      Rep:
      Level 92
      Martian - Occasionally kind
      Another index ^_^
      Good job making it.
      Can't wait for you to add the rest of the tuts here.

Rep:
      Level 88
      The Sliencer
      Congratulation. This could help me on some maps i might have trouble with.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
      Dark Lands: 7%

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      ya, thanks guys  ;D. Hopefully I can get ALOT of tuts in here, and then we can sticky it.

Rep:
      Level 88
      Gone.
      Now with more sodium, Sweet Jesus !!!! (rejected cartoons)

great Mc'Job, keep it up man
      Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      anyone got some that should be added?

Rep:
      Level 92
      Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
      *Stickied*

~ Chester Cheetah Away!
      Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
      Level 89
      2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

pokeball TyeOfflineMale
      Rep: +0/-0Level 88
      Newbie Game maker
      Will there be a tutorial on events?

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      click the link to video tuts, then click the events

Rep:
      Level 102
      2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
      I got pretty excited when you said you would link my tut...lol

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12541.0.html

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      lol, Sorry I forgot to add you had a b-ball game so I had to leave, but now its up

Rep:
      Level 102
      2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
      It's okay. I might make some other useful tutorial...but what needs tutorialized?

Rep:
      Level 92
      Too many RMXP Tutorials. How about some RM2k/3 ones?
      Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
      Agreed, but then most of the Tutorials are XP, however a lot of the good ones can be used for all of them...

“But Homer, on your way out, if you want to kill somebody, it would help me a lot!”

Rep:
      Level 92
      Or if some tutorials can have added explanations for various versions. Many custom systems are interchangable, but the event coding is different.

< Zelda Fan Club

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      agreeed. If someone can tell me where these tuts are for the other versions I can link them on first page.

Rep:
      Level 88
      Gone.
      Nouman, your outdone yourself, lad i think you could be one day the president, wait no im sure you will be the president INFACT YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT NOW !!!!

But buddy, the other version tuts sound good, as my Legal version is having its periods write now. Thanks heaps. When i realise my tut be sure to link it here :)
      Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      There we go. 2k3 TUTS are now added!
      More to come later.

Rep:
      Level 102

Cheese
      Rep:
      Level 95
      ?
      I was going to add you but then you got skicked! so I thought there waws no point. But none the less I will add you.

edit:
      Added link under "Make a good game"

Rep:
      Level 92
      Nouman, I think this looks better this way, it's far easier to navigate rather than with the spoilers. Now it'll be even more helpful with the 2k3 tuts in there.

< Zelda Fan Club