RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Darkwurld

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

That warning is NOT me trying to be funny. Sexuality is an underlying theme in this game. If things of a sexual nature really do offend you than this is not the right kind of game for you. Also, I have warned you, if a little kid downloads this and their parents get pissed at me, too bad, I've given you a sufficent warning. It's not my responisbility if you didn't listen to me.

Other than that, let's treat this as buisness as usual.

What starts as four teenagers enjoying a rennasuance fair, quickly is thrown out f order. They arrive in a wrold they don't understand or belong in. Although it is not their intention to get involved in the conflicts of this world, they unwilling do so. All they want is to go home, will they ever get that? Why have they been given such burdens? What ever happened to the innocence of youth? Although they don't want the responsiblities given to them, they feel they have no other choice... Yet, even with their own issues can they carry out what is asked of them? They never wanted this, and they have to cope with what has happened to them. They only want to go home.

CHARATERS

Jack ~ In a way he could be counted as the 'leader' of the group, but in way he can't. He may at first seem silly or aloof, but as time passes he gets more and more serious. He doesn't want the burden of leadership, but he's left with no choice in that matter, can one truly be a leader if they have no choices to make? Honetly, he expected the rennasuance fair to be a nice outing with his girl friend and two other friends.

Misty ~ If there ever was some one who was ruled by passion, it would be Misty. An idealistic pagan, who is so full of life that it inspires those around her.  Unfortunately, she is almost completely ruled by lust. She has a compulsion to feed this base instinct, which turns away others. As kind and idealistic as she is, she's possesive of Jack and flaunts her sexuality at the worst of times.

Amy ~ A supportive friend, who has an unusual intrest in guns. Though headstong and stedafast, she does have her own issues that she feels confused and burdened by. There's a glimmer of diplomacy in her at times, yet she can be cruel and be consumed by bloodlust. She learns that maybe, just maybe, she should love other things besides her 'Boomstick'.

Dan ~ Amy's cousin whom was vsisting her. He thought going to the rennasuance fair would be completely harmless, and an ample opertunity to spend time with family and friends whom he feels he does not see often enough. Yet, plainly as one can see, he can't go mare than five minutes with out swearing. Although a quirky crass mouthed spaz, he does mean well... Even if he says 'What the fucking fuck, you mother fucker'... It's how he is and he can't help that.

FEATURES!!!!!!
1. An early build of Blizzard's DREAM for saves. This is meant to make it harder to hack a saved file because I honestly do not approve of cheating. Also thank you Bliz, and may I have your BABIES!?!?
2. Shrine system. Some weapons have level requirements, and when those requirements have been met you have to activate that weapon at a Shrine Crystal. I felt this was usefull because in a way it prevents the game from being Imbalanced.
3. As you can see, I'm using RM XP's standard battle system. This is because I personally like this system. Also I've tried to test what this battle system is capable of chalange wise. Once you leave the first town battles WILL be chalanging, unless you power level, but most battles give just enough experince where you can level normally but power leveling is diffucult. Also many boss battles will contain important storyline information, so if you see text during a battle READ IT.

TEH LINK!
http://assduckiespress.tripod.com/id6.html

Last but not least, Enjoy!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
FINALLY THE GAME HAS BEEN POSTED...lol..well looks good so far...only thing I see is the spelling in the first post  ;D...lol other then that, I will get back to a review after I DL the demo. =]

(and this should deff. be moved to the front page.)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually it's the full game.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
SNAP did not even know! so is it the full game like FULL are just a beta test...Because if its complete then WOOOO
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's complete. If some one snags something that got past me, it's too late. Besides, what can be snagged is my bad spelling.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
*downloads* ;D
Finally it's finished! I want to see how the story ends after the demo! :D

BTW, Fu, would you host CP Final Demo when I release it? I need 2 separate downloads: One normal and one in parts for dial-up users. BTW, it will be nearly 60MB.

EDIT:

OH NOEZ! Filefront! :'(

EDIT: OH SHIT! 100kB/s on Filefront!!!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 07:48:50 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female MemberLO !!f*ck u >:(^_________________^
That Amy chick looks neat. Probably because she uses a muthafuckin' gun.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
First off 9.8/10.0
This game i really enjoyed, needs work on the spelling though, great game i think Jack has cool looking eyes, they're all green and stuff.
P.S

Dan has a hammer !!!!! WTF
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
@Djangonator, When you get further into the game you might not think Amy is 'neat' anymore. I hope I didn't spoil anything.

@Morris, Thank you for liking the game so far. And yep, I'll admit theres prolly alot of spelling errors that I didn't notice.

@Bliz, If you still want me to host it that's perfectly fine. I'm actually willing to host stuff for people, I'm hosting a Demo Tezuka made a while ago.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Awesome! I will send you the full-scale download and splitted dial-up download.

Can I still hax my savefiles in your game? :=
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm about to put the non dial freindly version on filefront.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
It's complete. If some one snags something that got past me, it's too late. Besides, what can be snagged is my bad spelling.

Well, in the screenshot of the town up there, the pink dress on that one chick is transparent in the middle.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually the screnies blurred when I saved them, so she might not have a transparent spot.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 03:02:45 AM by FuMannChu »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
hmmm when you say sexual content do you mean like boobs? or the whole sha-bang? lol cause ill test it out to give feedback, but only if i know that i wont be offended by profanity lol  :P or that my parents wont like think im a weird pervert.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Looks interesting. I haven't played the demo so I have no idea what it'll be like.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
Looks great, *downloads* Hmm... When i finish i'll comment more. ^^
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
hmmm when you say sexual content do you mean like boobs? or the whole sha-bang? lol cause ill test it out to give feedback, but only if i know that i wont be offended by profanity lol  :P or that my parents wont like think im a weird pervert.

I'll PM you about it. I don't want to spoil it for other people.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
sup?the download link dosent work.i would really like to play .need a link.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Not to be Rude but, LOCKED!

Also, that downlaod lik hasnt worked since I stopped using RM.