RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need team for Legend Of dragoon 2

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
here is the game topic:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8339.0.html

Help Needed
As far as the team, I need some major help. I would like to request:
-Script person. (most needed)!!!

-Art  *characters  (if you can help with anything,I would really appreciate it .)
        *Title
         *Game over
         *character  transformed set.

-Mapper: Don't really need much map help except for world maps, large scale maps.
If you can map, and would like to help, then first check the game topic, and make sure your mapping skills is BETTER then mine..if not then Sorry..(yea kinda bossy I know!)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
-Art  *characters  (if you can help with anything,I would really appreciate it)

ok, which character do you need? PM me with reference art.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thatks Dante! So far Land of shadows has been making some GREAT spirits. Umm Right now I have no art for the other characters I need. But yes when I get the art for the villian I will message you!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Hi I will Sprite for ya... as you say, I kinda already started... I can Map, I can make pretty good Events and so on... here's my Demo link, play it if you see anything in there you want to know how to do give me a shout:- http://theforge.slyph.org/Entrusted_Vengeance.zip

Err... I can make music... Make screens like titles, I can make Custom Siggy's if you want your team to have one... Whatever really... Just holla...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Dante...dam I'm sorta stuck right now. I need one more character to be in my game..a female to replace rose. I know this is not what you said you would do, since I have no refereence art so you can decline it no worries. I was wondering if you can actaully draw me a new chracter...yes I know HARD. ok, she should resemble some what or rose, without completly look like her. Will have black hair and white skin. She will weild a sword, and I think maybe have an outfit that will cover most of her body as rose had, but I have not clue what the color! lol so If you can try and throw something together it would be great, then I can submit it to LOS and see if he can make a charset. The character should look sorta tough, she will be VERY powerful.

Again its ok if you decline, I am giving alot of creativity freedom...

thanks

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
I'll help with chars i drew this to show you. I drew it on paper but edited it on photoshop i love that program, its from my game so no stealing unless u ask !

I changed my Archer to my favorite thing i've ever drawn, isn't Onyx cute ?

Onxy's says: Ony Ony Ony
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 03:10:05 AM by Morris Lawry »
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'd love to help Nouman, but you know im busy and also im not good in art, and not a nice scripter..

I  could try mapping, but there are better that me..
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmm..so far I have the mapping down, but can you do worldmaps? that is something I need.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
If you're using the Inquisitor's Tileset, I'll do some worldmaps, I've used his Tileset before.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you're using the Inquisitor's Tileset, I'll do some worldmaps, I've used his Tileset before.

that is what I am trying to find! lol, sweet I will ask you for help once I get a finished layout/drawing of the map..

Morris Lawry. wow that is amazing, and do you mean like battlers, faces, or character sets (spirits) ?

Dante, any idea if your taking the job?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I saw this Request for a Female Battler, slightly Dark with a Sword... so I done this.. Don't worry if you don't want to use it, I know Lord Dante is working on some thing:-

I call her Venisus

And here's a Battler:-

Just Encase Lord Dante doesn't manage to get online with an image... Just letting you know I can create some pretty cool stuff...

I made it using some FF Battlers I found here:- http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffx-2/ffx-2jobs.html

(I used 3 of em to create this) - I could make a Char set for this Battler if you wish, as the other person in the game, or if you like you can use her as a Bad guy... Let me know if you want a Char set doing for it... otherwise I will wait for the image from you...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:20:32 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Dante...dam I'm sorta stuck right now. I need one more character to be in my game..a female to replace rose. I know this is not what you said you would do, since I have no refereence art so you can decline it no worries. I was wondering if you can actaully draw me a new chracter...yes I know HARD. ok, she should resemble some what or rose, without completly look like her. Will have black hair and white skin. She will weild a sword, and I think maybe have an outfit that will cover most of her body as rose had, but I have not clue what the color! lol so If you can try and throw something together it would be great, then I can submit it to LOS and see if he can make a charset. The character should look sorta tough, she will be VERY powerful.

Again its ok if you decline, I am giving alot of creativity freedom...

thanks

I can do it, but I need to know what Rose looks like. Thanks. Could be a bit.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't mind the time

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hmm...Are there any bigger pictures? If not, that one is fine.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
fuck I can't find any when I do I will reply

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Ok, its no problem.