RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WTF with projects section?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Now there is a new projects fourm? Should we move our game topics there? what do we post in the main fourm then?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
When Blizzard sees this topic he'll explain it. It was his idea =o
bringing sexy back

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
o ok, thanks

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I pmed him about this, and I've gotten no reply.

Also, This has truley perplexed me.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I really hope I don;t have to repost my game topic =[

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I haven't gotten to post my topic on DW yet. I simply refuse to put it in the 'new projects' section due to the simple fact it is most liekly intended for people who have an idea for a game and never finish it. Okay good for them, what about people who actually finish shit?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think its like, if ppl need a team the post in that one.
For new upcoming ones, they post in new projects.
The one with the realeased demo and ppl giving their suggestions goes in NORMAL
Arlen is hot.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Must we cry about it now master...

I had no reason for saying that at all... just typed it... I'm weird.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I think its like, if ppl need a team the post in that one.
For new upcoming ones, they post in new projects.
The one with the realeased demo and ppl giving their suggestions goes in NORMAL
But then WHY CANT WE POST IN THE REAL FOURM...not some subfourm taht no one visits.

w/e if its blizz's idea im sure we will end up likeing the idea once he explains.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
blizzard only comes up with... wait where is blizzard... I haven't seen him for a little bit...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's not too hard to figure out guys:

Post any form of recruitment topics in the (OMG) Team Recruitment forum.

If you don't have any screenshots, acceptable info, and maybe a demo, you must post in he New Projects subforum, else it'll be moved there anyway. After criteria is met, it will be moved to the main forum.

We've been pushing for these subforums for a while because everyone complains of the clutter of crap projects, I figured you'd all be pleased that they finally exist...  ^-^

But holy crap that's a lot of projects to go through and move.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet, I understand...Now I don't have to say "screenies" anymore...I will miss it but w/e.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Just throw 'em all in the New Topics, and if the author is active, they could PM you to check it out and move it to projects ;)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still think it's bizzare.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lets wair for blizz...btw where is he?

Rep:
Level 96
I already asked that...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, it IS winter time now, I assume he is very very busy.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Well, it IS winter time now, I assume he is very very busy.

I lol'd so much the teacher was already looking strangely at me. !_!

Just like Halo said. Recruitments will be posted into Recruitments, New projects into New projects and when your topic meets the standards in the stickied topic by Yossy, you can PM a mod to move it into the main section where it will get more attention.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Aye-aye, sir!

Rep:
Level 96
I might put my game there.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
BOE working on a game!