RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Server Move Complete

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Ok guys, you wouldn't believe how much work I had to do to restore the 72,132 posts you see here today. I worked for a good 5 hours restoring the databases through all the countless errors. (I'm sure Silverline knows what I'm talking about) I manged to restore every single post except for 3. If you find any errors proceed to shoot your computer with a gun then tie your ethernet cord around your neck and hang yourself, or vice vesra PM me or Silverline. I'd like to thank Silverline for personally hosting the RMRK forums on his personal VPS. As always... enjoy..

-Crankeye
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 06:27:51 AM by Crankeye »

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
good lord... that's some work. i never spent more than an hour with website maintenance. i don't know why but yeah... time to backup my DBs...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The fruit of trying is always sweet.

only if isnt orange.

BUT THANKS TO GET THE FORUMS BACK ON
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
OIC.

Gud worx. ;)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I must say. GREAT JOB!!!  :o

I thank both you and Silverline. <3

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
^_____________^
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I was soo bored when the fourm was down! but now im HAPPY
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Someone needs to introduce Nouman to life beyond the Internet.

Good work, Crankeye & Silverline!  Looks sweet!  Glad to be here~

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, ya...problem was that its been raining past few days =[ and no homework so...ya it killed me...O and nice look to the fourm now!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
new skin <3<3<3
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Eck, everything is marked as new...

Other than that, everythin seems great. <3
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Eck, everything is marked as new...

Other than that, everythin seems great. <3

The "Mark Read" thing works perfectly now, just for the record :3
bringing sexy back

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I love the new design and skin, it's holyness burns my eye sockets  :o

Anyway, love the new Server, great work

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

~Winged
[/quote]

Some things never change
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Some things never change

Well, this is never going to change unless I get hacked by some person, thats when I'll stop but until that time comes, there are no changes in sight.

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I DEMAND SILVERLINE TO EDIT HER POSTS..

ok request -.-
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
I guess you forgot you don't have to post.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
I guess you've noticed about the forum now fitting the width of your screen =0

If not, refresh ~

Good/bad?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Looks weird at first... I think because I got used to the other way, but I'm sure I'll like this better; not so much dead space. So... looks nice!

I'd really <3 this if the text in posts were slightly larger, so I don't have "to try scrolling down on my mousewheel while holding ctrl."  ;)
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes, it looks much better now. The avy is finnaly in full view.  ;D

Rep:
Level 102
Looks weird at first... I think because I got used to the other way, but I'm sure I'll like this better; not so much dead space. So... looks nice!

I'd really <3 this if the text in posts were slightly larger, so I don't have "to try scrolling down on my mousewheel while holding ctrl."  ;)

Refresh =)

Yeah, they are a bit small by default. Now posts are a rather average size 10pt ~
bringing sexy back

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007

<3 it, too. I hold CTRL and the board's borders go with the screen size.

Yeah, they are a bit small by default. Now posts are a rather average size 10pt ~

I don't like how this is suppose to be size=1pt. Looks like 5 or 6 to me. :'(

EDIT:

:'(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 01:32:50 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This thread has been stickied for a while. I think it's old news now.

Also, I was so sad when this place was down. Not that anybody knew me, but I wanted to make RPGs and whatnot. You all let me down, and Crankeye didn't care. Roph didn't care. Nobody did. They were all concerned with their fancy lives and stuff. But not me. ._.

Also, Roph was a girl back in 2006? Hot.

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Yes, always will roph be hot.