RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Get rid of initial 'Fight or Run' option

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I did not make this script, it is a very small script also. It will make it so when battle starts you can skip the sign at the top that says "Fight/Run" and go stright to choosing an attack:

make a new script above main:

Code: [Select]
class Scene_Battle
  alias seph_skipphase2_scnbtl_sp2 start_phase2
  def start_phase2
    seph_skipphase2_scnbtl_sp2
    start_phase3
  end
end
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 06:58:54 AM by Nouman6 »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Could be useful for bosses, instead of locking the run option.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
this is awsome, I think I'll look around for a script that adds the "Escape" Command onto the command box thingy...

Thanks for posting, you saved me from making a thread  ;D

~Winged

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ah. Ya anytime..this is useful for me, becuase I am using an ICON command battle system (when the request gets done...or attempted for that matter) and it looks funny to say fight, then fight again, or get the run option twice
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun