RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rom of the week.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Shadowman was quite good if you like the dark and insane atmosphere. Also to have a Mario Party is always a good idea. Other than that I suggest:

any Bomberman
Donkey Kong 64
Body Harvest
Forsaken 64
any Gex
Castlevania 64 2 (it actually includes Castlevania 64 !_! )
any Zelda
Super Smash Brothers
Extreme-G (not Extreme-G 2, it was shit)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 10:31:27 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I'll name ones that no one else has, yet.

Ogre Battle 64
Mischief Makers  (<- omg it's Mega Man with a GIRL)
Mega Man Legends
Hey You, Pikachu!  (this game is awesome, don't make fun of me)
Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros.   ;D  Wow, only like 10 characters!  So much has changed
Perfect Dark

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I really cannot think of any good reason for me forgetting Mischief Makers.
OR Mega Man 64. MAN I'M A DOUCHE!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Tell us something we don't know, Arrow.

I kid.  You know I <3 you.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I didn't have an N64 because I hated the controller.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I always thought it was an awesome controller.  You could use the stick or d-pad... whichever you were more comfortable with.  That made for an easy transition from the previous generation consoles, you know?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

Perfect Dark

Both these games were very underrated.
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Very extremely underrated  !_!

I think I've said this before, but Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness is the reason I downloaded an N64 emulator.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It seems to me that game would incredibly difficult to play on a computer. It was pretty hard to control on the N64, heh.  :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh... the horror of all that platforming...

But that's why save states are such a beautiful thing.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Agreeance with the last few posts. <3 TEH savestate. Although I had to *cough* ...cheat... *cough* when playing Legacy of Darkness, because I was 1337 with the N64 controller, but not with the keyboard instead of a analogue stick. :-\
I also had to cheat to beat Forsaken on emulator. :-\ My keyboard doesn't allow pressing 3 keys at the same time... (crappy HP laptop >_> )
Visit our website.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, yeah, mine doesn't either!  It goes *beep.*  And I'm like "shut up!"  But all it does is *beep* in reply. :'(

Rep:
Level 96
I use a ps2 controller adapter. You can get one for about seven bucks. They also have adapters for N64, SNES, and Xbox.

EDIT: And Gamecube. And DDR mats. And Light Guns. And...etc.

Rep:
Level 97
Why do you think we use roms in the first place? It's so we don't have to spend moneys.

Rep:
Level 96
True, but the adapters are WAY cheap. And they really do up the gaming experience.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I got an adapter for my DDR pad at Lik-sang.com, which is down now because Sony is fucking gay. But that's for another discussion.

Let's just keep this one on topic.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I should get a snes adapter. That was the BEST controller ever, hands down.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Uh, Fu, most computer gamepads these days are modeled after the SNES controller.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still have my snes. So getting a converter is cheaper.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I still have my snes.

Me, too. I also still have my N64.
Visit our website.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I saw these one things once, they were flash cards or something... I was a empty n64 cart and you download a rom into it and play it in your N64...

Does anybody know how to get a PS1 emulator to work? Never could... always said, need a plug in... But I can't find the plug ins...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I just realized that I forgot to name Jet Force Gemini as one of the best N64 games out there.  Shame, shame on me.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Aerofighters Assault
Visit our website.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Aerofighters Assault

I lol! when I played this I thought... I'm about to play a crappy "Acecombat" game... but... I like this game more then acecobat from what I have played so far (not much) I like that when you hit the building they take damage... and the explosions are awesome in a lol overdone way.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Perfect Dark

Both these games were very underrated.

Agreed.

Heh, Elvis... xD

I came so close to shooting that doctor sooooo many times. *out of annoyance* He wouldn't float around some things correctly. Bad encounter settings.

But still, a great and original game.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."