RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Untold Legends:BoB

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No its not bob its brotherhood of blade... but its a pretty good game  itd be awesome online (if i could only get the damn thing to work...) and it quenches anyones thirst for oldschool rpging with not so oldschool graphics

Rep:
Level 91
What? What is it?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
its like the old gauntlet games you get 4 guys and beat the living shit out of monsters while doing quests from princesses, over 1000 dif items and eachone looks different there are 4 classes...
Knight...me cuz i like swords
Wear heavy armor and can use heavy weapons...2nd best archers in game and have long range weps (giant swords, halberds)
Berserker.....basicaly a ninja that can beat anyone at arm wrestiling
The rangers of the game, all weapons are claws shortblades or throwing weapons...very fun
Druids...have no idea
Alchemists.....same
omfg this game rocks so much it rules ermacrules32 is a fucking retard i like swords wow im so cool inaru is cool too and zx and ramiro and silverline and zs and bluexx and some more dudes like dwarra and HOTS and and and....um.....tsunokiette and death trooper and sir vailhor

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
OMG posting using size 1 text isn't cool though and it annoys people and makes them have to select the quote option to read it which wastes time and makes everything slower and omg
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: Silverline
OMG posting using size 1 text isn't cool though and it annoys people and makes them have to select the quote option to read it which wastes time and makes everything slower and omg
OMG then why we do it? it will forever be a mystery

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
BECAUSE THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT CRAPPY GAME

Rep:
Level 91
Anyone wanna bother posting in normal font??

Rep:
Level 97
well i forget what we said but this game 1337 just later in the game it gets confusing to find places