RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Demon Lord, Xarone!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ok, So I started this new game that I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out with it. It's about This Bounty Hunter/Demon who was hired to kill the Demon Lord, Xarone Chimara, The main character, The bounty hunter Kato Kintar, Is who you play as. Through out the game Kato is Searching for Xarone so he can earn his bounty. The game is based in the year 4032, Although the way I think it will be by that year, It will go something like the medieval ages. But anyways, If you wish to help me please let me know, I could use all the help I need. Specially scripters and mappers. Message me on msn - bangerdude05@gmail.com, Yahoo - Banger_dude05, or aim tehaceman. All help is welcomed :)

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Screenshots? Characters? Next post please get some info on the characters and some screenshots.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Rules on minimum topic requrments:

http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=3330.0

Don't worry I broke that rule also.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Well, I can't exactly supply any pictures for the characters, But I can supply a few of the game itself. I'd have to take some first... But if you wanna help out, That'd be nice. I need a mapper, Because I'm not the best with maps. I am good with events though.