RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(resolved) i cant c damage any more?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I was searching & found another post about this i didnt know about all i had to do was reinstall the Arial Black front ty for the help heres the free installer just incase any1 else has that problem heres the url i got it from http://web.nickshanks.com/typography/corefonts
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 11:09:37 PM by Nathmatt »

This happened to me a while ago

What happened to me was that I updated my PC and received new fonts, and damage just didnt appear in the game.

so to correct this just go to the main script and change the font (it should be betweeen " "), so change it for a font you know you have, sort of "Arial", "Verdana", etc. I dunno if it matters but write the first letter in Capitals.

The line to change should be: $defaultfonttype or $fontface.

I hope it helps.

bye

My life sucks, but I'll try to make yours better. [TRUE]

i tryed that its still not working if i play a game som1 else made it does the same thing

Allright thats weird...

just guessing now:

you have the RGSS100j.dll or the RGSS102E.dll ??? (I really don't know if this matters at all, just a guess)

maybe your fonts are corrupted or something.... was the damage shown before? and since when is it like this?
maybe you installed something weird..

I'm sorry for not being too much of a help   :-\

since today worked yesterday but today it stoped working not sure y tho

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
this is something like what i had but you could try this:
go to the scripts go to Window_Target in line 14 and 15
self.contents.font.name = $defaultfontface
    self.contents.font.size = $defaultfontsize
it should say this but if it does not i recomend to copy that script just in case it messes up
before fo rme it did not have the word default in it so ......ya
mark

i tryed that its still not working :(

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm, this happened to me once, but I don't remember how I fixed it. In Bliz's Beta test demo, there was a glitch like this and he fixed it somehow, maybe asking him would help?

If I were to guess, I think its a glitch in PK, this never happened to me in the legal version, but the chances of me being right is 100000 to 1

~Winged

If it still doesn´t work I'd think the problem is in the program, maybe Winged is right and you need the legal version (if you don't have it) and if not try reinstalling the maker, obviously making a backup of your game, I really can't think of anything else... sorry.

I was searching & found another post about this i didnt know about all i had to do was reinstall the Arial Black front ty for the help heres the free installer just incase any1 else has that problem heres the url i got it from http://web.nickshanks.com/typography/corefonts

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
can you post a screenshot of your gameplay when this problem happens.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

toldya it was the font!  ;D

believe in me for I am your master!  :P

The semi-n00b is th king of n00bs  :lol: