RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Request music (not for rpg) (please!!)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
OK so for a video production movie we used a copy right song to make the mood feel right, and we ended up getting a really high grade on it. The teacher is now turning it into the film festival, problem is I sent the band an email and they never replied so I was wondering If someone can make a song/short song that sounds the same and fits the part:

video: (not final version but has the part in it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2nqmdT4HzM

see the part when he see's his future the song fits perfect. Can someone make something like that, same mood/feeling?

(the song is called "run" by Snow Patrol

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:06:56 AM by irock »
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
please, I really need this in order to submit the game with sound, If i can't get it the sound will have to get deleted.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
well as im not good i cant help, if noone does, pm hots/zypher/arlen/admin sire (told me not to tell me that lol) silverline
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I would really feal bad messenging someone to do a favor, so thats why I would rater have someone post here that they can help.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I might have a few tabit files in my mess of discarded pieces that I can lend you.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I might have a few tabit files in my mess of discarded pieces that I can lend you.

thank you zypher!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?