RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Why?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Why does everyone hate the default battle system for rm Xp? I think it looks fine... there not really anything wrong with it...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Why do people keep posting RPG Maker discussion type topics outside of RPG MAKER 2K/2K3/XP DISCUSSION!?

*moves topic*
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its like RTP....right? thats why they hate it. "why can't you take 10 seconds and find something instead of using what comes with the software" i have seen that many times
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
but what if you do look and don't find something you like more?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
then well, lets hope you like being the only one playing your game...really i wouldn;t mind playing a game with it, it would just get really really boring fast.

Rep:
Level 96
Think... Then... sigh... I'll change it...  :'(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Do you mean the entire RTP or just the window skin?

Rep:
Level 96
battle system... going to get a lufia one... I hope...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Oh, I somehow completely missed the word "battle" in you first post. =O

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If you ask me, it's not really "why can't you take 10 seconds and find something instead of using what comes with the software?"

It more like "why can't you take 10 seconds and find something that looks worse and performs horribly instead of using what works perfectly and looks nice and comes with the software?"

:D

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If you ask me, it's not really "why can't you take 10 seconds and find something instead of using what comes with the software?"

It more like "why can't you take 10 seconds and find something that looks worse and performs horribly instead of using what works perfectly and looks nice and comes with the software?"

I lol'd

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Why does everyone hate the default battle system for rm Xp? I think it looks fine... there not really anything wrong with it...

Lol, you haven't played CP - NW, have you? I use the DBS, but I have made so many changes in it and add so many battle affecting add-ons, it might be considered a CBS, lol!

Awesomly pwnt. +15 to your rating.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I personally don't like it because I like animated battles. However add-ons can improve, but I would rather animated, though it takes a lot of work (thats why Is;and Crusaders is taking so long for the battle demo)

~Winged